KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shang Chi VS. Sabertooth

Shang Chi VS. Sabertooth
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Shang Chi VS. Sabertooth

Who takes it?

Debate.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:20 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

enlighten me on who shang chi is please

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:24 PM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Shang Chi is one of the greatest and most underrated heroes of marvel.

quote:
Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Weight: 175 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

Powers: Shang-Chi is the greatest living practitioner of Kung Fu and an expert in various related disciplines. Also, he is proficient in the art of meditation, which he uses to focus his chi -- the mysterious energy martial-arts masters channel to strengthen their skills.

Weapons: As a master of Kung Fu, Shang-Chi is well-versed in the use of many hand-held martial-arts implements -- including the staff, nunchukas and double-edged sword.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:34 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

shang chi is a kung fu master. S would turn SC into little itty bitty pieces of sushi . . .

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

If he can hit him. This guy beat Spiderman, and Spidey had a hell of a time trying to hit him. For a human, he kicks a$$.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:37 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Didn't Spidey kick Sabertooth's a$$? I think he did.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:38 PM
WOLVERINEFAN

sabretooth wins then. he is not as good as a fighter, but his healing factor and savageness will get him the win

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:39 PM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

he is stronger, and really fast

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:40 PM
JWangSDC

wolverine fan...WtF? Because S gets beat by SM and cuz SC beat SM then S beats SC?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:40 PM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:42 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

the writers exagerate the heroes powers because they want a good fight. but spiderman would be able to hit him.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:42 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I seriously don't see Shang-Chi taking Sabretooth.

He's only human. Where have I heard that before?

*searches for Batman vs. Sabretooth thread*

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:44 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

i mean how can a human be able to dodge someone as fast as spidey........shang chi and spidey have very different abilities. nothing shang chi did could hurt sabretooth permanently. he could bite the sword in half

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:45 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

um well considering DD kicked sabretooths ass quite easily, I think Shang-Chi would be more than a match

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:52 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

That was LONG time ago. Sabretooth has gotten ALOT stronger now.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:53 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i agree with draco on the above. dd did beat sabretooth quite handily, but that was a long time ago. somehow, as a character gains in popularity, he also seems to gain in power. strange . . .

and as for this:

<<i mean how can a human be able to dodge someone as fast as spidey>>

wolverinefan, i'm begging you: PLEASE stop in at the spidey v snake eyes thread!!! please!!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:11 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

for the growing in power theory: yep
hey sentry
guess you missed out on the spiderman vs. sabretooth thread huh? look at the last several pages or so for scans of the second time sabretooth and spidey met and sabes easily handeled spidey and punisher like beeeeyatches.

my head kinda wants me to lean towards chang chi here....but sc doesn't have unbreakable bones and a healing factor with razor sharp claws....and wolverine already kinda humiliated shang chi while he was recovering fom his feral stage.....so logic tells me sabes would wipe the floor with his ass.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 03:59 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote