KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Terra vs. the Thing

Terra vs. the Thing
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Terra vs. the Thing

Discuss

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:38 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i can't see either taking out either, but if i had to picka winner i bet terra could take him.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:48 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i would consider Thing's fight against Tyros/Terrax in FF 260...take away the superhuman strength and durability and u basically have terra

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:01 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

wait so in that issue thing could control everything connected to the earth?? avalanches, rock slides, volcanos, and lava??

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:02 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

*sigh*...i see that im dealing with a person who doesnt read anything outside of X-men...Terrax/Tyros, has complete control of earth and rock...one time he took the entire island of manhattan into space.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:04 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i thought you meant thing did it- you weren't clear at all. yeah but he hasn't fought terra. they could have completley different fighting styles.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:06 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Terra and Terrax? Terrax is a herald of Galactus and Thing has fought him about ten times

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:11 AM
stormfront13

i know but are terra and terrax the same person?? no. they both prolly utilize their powers in different ways

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:13 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thing beat Terrax. A Silver-Surfer level character? That piss poor writing if I ever heard one.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:16 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

who do you think would win draco?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:17 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

If Terra keeps herself in the air, then she can win. She's not dumb enough to face him head to head.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:18 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Terra could win. But it would be a slim defeat.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:20 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

thats what i kinda based my opinion on. and she could just open up the earth and have him fall into the center of the earth iif shes owerful enough to do it. i dounbt he will be able to get back up to fight her after that. and if he doe then he'll be worn out

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:21 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Thing beat Terrax. A Silver-Surfer level character? That piss poor writing if I ever heard one.

u just have apoor opinion of Thing...Thing has been fighting Terrax for years.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:22 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It is piss poor writing. A cosmic herald losing to the Thing. It's bad writing. What's next Silver Surfer?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:34 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

its nothing new...Thing has consistently knocked around terrax for twenty years...u just dont know how powerful Thing is.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:36 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I wonder if Thing can beat Juggernaut?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:38 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He's Class 85. (Until I see the new Handbook he is STILL Class 85)

He's not on par to defeat Terrax.

Tell me this then, Can Superman or Wonder Woman defeat Terrax?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:38 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Terrax has a lower level of power cosmic than Surfer. Superman or WW could take him easily. He dont have the absorption power or matter manipulation.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:42 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And yet theres a hundred plus thread that says Terrax can defeat Superman Prime. What the f**k?

Me confused.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:44 AM