KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine w/ speed force vs Superman & The Hulk

Wolverine w/ speed force vs Superman & The Hulk
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Wolverine w/ speed force vs Superman & The Hulk

Logan has tapped into the speed force and has attained COMPLETE AND UTTER MASTERY OF IT. can he beat supes and hulk?

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:34 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hulk for sure...supes? i still doubt it.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:37 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

well i dont know, but he would be a lot faster than supes, if that changes your opinion at all. . .

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:39 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Both of them, easily. I doubt Superman could beat the Flash at his full potential.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:27 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Infinite Mas ClawStab, b!tches!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:29 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

supes I just have my doubt cause supes can go airborne and reign things upon wolvies head...he can even just destory th planet and wolverine wouldn't be able to breath...but yeah...it's hard to say.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:30 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He would steal Superman's speed then hack him apart.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:32 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Wolverine could steal his speed before Superman could even think about moving. A billion claw stabs later, we have Superman fillet.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:32 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He would steal Superman's speed then hack him apart.

Beat me to it.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:33 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I already said that waaaaaay before you posted it. WAY before.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:33 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

alright i concede speedforce wolverine owns.....lol.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:35 AM
Cosmic Cube

Only about 0.248 seconds before me.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:36 AM
leonheartmm

if wolverine has attained COMPLETE MASTERY OF THE SPEED FORCE{a laughable consept to begin with}, he can surely beat both of them in no time at all.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:06 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Agreed. Just because Wolverine taps into the Speed Force doesn't make him the Flash.

The Flash is like the proverbial messiah of the Speed Force. They are practically one.

Wolverine is probably going to be around Kid Flash's level. Which isn't enough to defeat Superman or the Hulk.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:10 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

This thread is the last chance for a fanboy to see Logan coming on top of Supes and Hulk

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:43 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Maybe against one of them wolverine will win.
I say against the hulk he probably wins since he can hold his own with the hulk anyway.
With superman i realy can't say,because i've never seen a arguement resolved about him and the flash.
Now against both of them,wolverines best bet is to get a few good hits in and then run.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:46 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i meant wolverine becoming the flash.
i dont think it's a laughable concept.
and like khell said, since he'll be going the speed of light his mass becomes infinite, and with those claws of his, i think that he can hope for getting a little more than a few hits and running.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:37 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

bunny

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:07 PM