KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alucard vs Wolverine

Whom would win in this battle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Alucard (Hellsing) 34 60.71%
Wolverine (X2) 22 39.29%
Total: 56 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alucard vs Wolverine
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Alucard vs Wolverine

if hellsing's alucard and x-men's wolverine were to fight in an epic battle against each other, whom would win?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 06:44 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Is he like a vampire or something since Alucard is Dracula spelled backwards??

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 03:23 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Alucard is a vampire, yes.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:59 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

dont know much about the vampire,does he have the traditional weaknesses?sunlight,etc?if so wolverine could do it,the vamp(probably a lot stronger)would think he'd killed him and wolvie could surprise him if he played it smart.
is alucard especially powerful though?could wolverine just decapitate him like a buffy vampire
even though he's been turned into a vampire,shouldnt wolverine be immune to the effects

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 05:29 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

just read about alucard and hes tough,wolvs could only really beat him if he let him think he was a normal human and then surprise him.alucard has enough to kill wolverine if he knew his strength but wouldnt try so hard if he underestimated him.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 05:39 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol there no way in hell that vampire could kill wolverine he basicly immortal they even say he is immortal in venom on the run. wolverien also a much better fighter then the vampire and is most like fast and stronger. not even a close fight. in dare devil he say wolverine can doge the machine gun bullets wolverine just o good at fighting and fast and strong

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:40 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Um ... Alucard is basically immortal, too.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:31 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Wtf, this thread is absurd.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:56 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Well, since its made already I would go with Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:57 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol woverine would own that guy that not even fair to amek them fight

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 08:53 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Warning Status On Alucard, the Ultimate Undead

Alucard is a vampire that the Hellsing Organization genetically created or enhanced to become the ultimate undead. He was left in the chambers underneath the Hellsing mansion for nearly 20 years. After Integra's dad, the heir of the Hellsing Organization, passed away and mad her the heir, her uncle got mad and wanted to kill her. but before her father died, he told her of a special place under the mansion of a person who could protect her. (she's a little girl at the time). she goes down to the chambers and finds this dried up corpse. how strange...she thinks. her uncle and some of his minions manage to find her and the uncle shoots her in the shoulder. for he wants her to die slowly and painfully. the shot causes her blood to splatter upon the corpses' face, in which reviving the vampire, alucard. he awakes and kicks the minions ass royally. since he was created by hellsing, he has to protect the heir. which is integra. so since then and when intergra became an adult, alucard has protected her. plus, he worked for the organization by going out and killing unwanted vampires. (i've only read the first volume of this manga, hellsing, so i don't know the full extent of the story and his powers.) within' the first volume of the manga, alucard proves to be hard to kill. decaptating, stabbing him repeatedly with blessed/holy blades, and shooting him doesn't work. he can pull himself back together, turn into some sort of dog that i haven't read about yet, some special dust, and a punch of bats to reform himself. he's so kick ass. i reccommend you guys to read this manga series and see the anime. i hope this has been an good enough and thorough explanation for all of you here who don't know anything about hellsing and alucard. as for who i would vote for...hmm...tough choice! i would prefer to see alucard to kick logan's butt all the way!!!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Wolverine since he's not shitty manga. That's in my opinion, take what I say with a grain of salt, although Wolverine would win, 'cause he's not manga and he's just better.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:59 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

the vampire cant win dotn bother posting he can

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:00 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

just because alucard is from a manga, doesn't make him a crappy character. *sigh* nevermind. i won't argue on this one.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:39 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

naw I know he nto crappy I justs aying he stand no chance vs wolverine

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:51 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

well...he didn't have to bash anime and hellsing.

it would be harder to kill alucard than wolverine.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:56 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dought that since wolverine has been incencrated and heal it all up in under a minut

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i think that the hellsing organization has ways and special weaponry that could get through admanitium and destroy it before logan can heal up. or they could pump him up with so much admanitium that he can't take it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 05:02 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude what u just said impossabel adn secodn only to people in the worl know how to make it so how the hell would that work and also not liek they can trap wolverien hill just kill them

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 06:51 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Once adamantium solidifies, it can only be affected on the molecular level, I don't think some wannabe who didn't make the cut for Tomb of Dracula could affect Adamantium. And like Wolverine8888 said, only 2 people know how to make it, and I don't think the Weapon X dudes or Lord Darkwind would help Alucard since manga sucks. Just kidding about the sucking, it's just not my cup of tea, per se.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 12:13 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote