KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool versus Wolverine

Deadpool versus Wolverine
Started by: Gryn Jabar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool versus Wolverine

Decide. Now.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:16 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Deadpool in my opinion would win He just is a better fighter to me.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:59 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

a better fighter logans been winning fights before pool was a twinkel in his daddies eye so your wrong wolvie beat the crap out of pool meany time before wolie wins

Old Post May 10th, 2005 08:58 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

they've fought countless times and the results have been mixed. Wolvie doesn't always win as some leg twitching fankids expect, and neither does deadpool as some "i hate life" goth kids expect.

However, given the fact that Deadpool's healing factor is infinitely superior to wolverine's....i'd have to say that in the end Deadpool would still be standing.....in the middle of a crater the size of texas, but standing none the less.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 10th, 2005 09:00 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wolverine beats up on deadpool all day gutting him over and over again while deadpool cracks jokes at his efforts.....wolverine gets tired, frusturated and goes home......deadpool wins by default.....

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:55 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wickerman
they've fought countless times and the results have been mixed. Wolvie doesn't always win as some leg twitching fankids expect, and neither does deadpool as some "i hate life" goth kids expect.

However, given the fact that Deadpool's healing factor is infinitely superior to wolverine's....i'd have to say that in the end Deadpool would still be standing.....in the middle of a crater the size of texas, but standing none the less.

~wickerman~

The majority of fights DP actually wins/is winning before they end. The only really decisive victory Logan had was when DP wanted him to kick his ass.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:01 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
The majority of fights DP actually wins/is winning before they end. The only really decisive victory Logan had was when DP wanted him to kick his ass.

Yah, just didn't wanna sound like i'm giving it to Dp that easily stick out tongue i'm an immature brat what can i say?

~wickerman~

Old Post May 11th, 2005 10:03 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote