KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Wonder Man

Wonder Woman vs Wonder Man
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman vs Wonder Man

Wonder Woman: beat down Hercules in JLA/ Avengers.

VS

Wonder Man: was beating down GL in JLA/ Avengers, but then Supes came and saved GL.

(by the way the Wonder Man im using is the one with the Purple Ionic Energy aura.)

So who's more Wonder-Full?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:39 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

He wasnt really beating down GL. Just breaking the constructs. Just like WW was breaking Quasars.

When they showed WW and WM armwrestling, Beast stated that she beats him every year.

And at the bottom of the same page, atom is saying that Wonderman is fading.

Fighting I dont know who takes it. I say WW 6/10.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:44 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disagree, Wonder Man may have been weaker then but in his ionic form he is much stronger. I say Wonder Man Takes it 6/10.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:46 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
I disagree, Wonder Man may have been weaker then but in his ionic form he is much stronger. I say Wonder Man Takes it 6/10.

Well in book #2 of JLA/AVENGERS, WW did fight WM in his ionic form and she tied him up with her lasso, and knocked him out.

She then went on to fight Hercules, Wasp and Hank Pym at the same time.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:51 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

WW. Stronger, faster, etc.

Wonder Woman can lift several hundreds of tons (She once lifted the ENTIRE Empire State Building without breaking a sweat)

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:54 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW and WM never fought in JLA/ Avengers, they only arm-wrestled.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:57 PM
jrodslam

WW and WM never fought in JLA/ Avengers, they only arm-wrestled.

Read JLA/AVENGERS book #2.

They fought in the forest when Superman was fighting Thor.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:58 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

They did. In the 2nd issue. WW wrapped him up and knocked him through a barrel of trees.

As for the arm-wrestling, Hawkeye (or somebody) specifically said: "She always beats you every year!"

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:59 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

she tied him up and hit him but it didnt knock him out, it was at the same time as the end of the supes/thor fight, and right after wonderman came to thor's aid. She never knocked him out.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:01 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

True. But she still wins the battle.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:03 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well if ur using that as ur proof then no she doesnt. Big deal, she got one hit in, how do u know wonderman didnt hit her back off-panel?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:04 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

she's stronger, faster, a better fighter, and more durable. Plus she's prettier.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:07 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Crossovers aren't proof. Never have been. Never will be. I was just correcting your mistakes.

She's stronger, faster, more powerful and has hundreds of years of experience. She's mastered nearly every martial art known to man and even sparred Shiva to a standstill (when she temporarily lost her powers).

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:07 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Unless Wonder Man gets a big power upgrade some time soon, he's going to lose against Wonder Woman. She's like Superman with t!ts, a liitle slower and less durable. But she will beat him, unless He can raise his strength and speed a hundred fold at the very least. That's how strong WW is.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:09 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Maybe stronger

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:10 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Sentry and I AGREE! Twice in one week! It's a bloody miracle! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:11 PM
jrodslam

well if ur using that as ur proof then no she doesnt. Big deal, she got one hit in, how do u know wonderman didnt hit her back off-panel?

Beacuse right after she knocked him out, she went on to fight Hercules, Wasp and Dr.Pym right after. She immediately went on to another fight, because Wonderman was knocked out.

Wonderman was out for a panel and a half. When Superman knocked out Thor, Wonderman and the others came to his aid

Wonderman was k.o.'d for 1 1/2 panels

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:12 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Draco69
Sentry and I AGREE! Twice in one week! It's a bloody miracle! Happy Dance Happy Dance

I can feel it, hell freezing over.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:12 PM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Did Wonder Woman untie Wonder Man from the lasso?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:14 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

ANOTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN SENTRY AND DRACO!!!! I CANNOT TAKE IT!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:15 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote