KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » He-Man vs. Hulk Ki11er Humanoidz

He-Man vs. Hulk Ki11er Humanoidz
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

He-Man vs. Hulk Ki11er Humanoidz

Time to quell the fanboy uprising...

He-Man owns this fight. With brute force, no less.

-DM cool

Old Post May 7th, 2005 12:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

bump

...no takers? I was looking forward to a verbal war with a fanboy...those are the best...hehe

-DM

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

HULK KILLER HUMANOID...plays in another league!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:58 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

wtf.......dude hulk killer humanoid....takes out thanos with prep...he-man is nothing to him

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:59 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

did i miss some sort of memo? who is hulk killer humanoid?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:03 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

the one who took JP's place..... sad

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:04 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

He-Man is the most powerful man in the universe. He'll crush Humanoid with all the might of Grayskull.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:39 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

"did i miss some sort of memo?"

yeah you missed about 10...and just for your info "HULK KILLER HUMANOID...plays in another league!"

nuff said!

"the one who took JP's place..... "

bwahahahahaha (waits for HKH vs. JP thread)

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:42 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
the one who took JP's place..... sad
That explains the reason why jp is missing! sad

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:42 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hahahahaha wow someone took him down.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:46 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

**** no , OK guys i am not really C17......i am the embodiment of the hulk killer humanoid...actually what happened is that JP has been teaching me new stuff so i can take his place.....becasue he has to balance....his job ,working all night.....for 50$ an hour.....and...becasue he is busy with college tests...and he is perfecting his skills at the 13340 forms of martial art he knows.....

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:50 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Hulk Killer Humanoid...he scares me...a lot

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:32 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

are you afraid.....

of hulk killer humanoid?????!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:36 PM
jinzin

"**** no , OK guys i am not really C17......i am the embodiment of the hulk killer humanoid...actually what happened is that JP has been teaching me new stuff so i can take his place.....becasue he has to balance....his job ,working all night.....for 50$ an hour.....and...becasue he is busy with college tests...and he is perfecting his skills at the 13340 forms of martial art he knows.....'

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I knew it!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:37 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by jinzin
are you afraid.....

of hulk killer humanoid?????!!!

LMAO stop making fun of Betageuze, guys.

One lightining bolt and the Hulk Killer's a pile of ashes.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:40 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

"One lightining bolt and the Hulk Killer's a pile of ashes."

screw that! HULK KILLER HUMANOID.....PLAYS IN ANOTHER LEAGUE!

common man I love beta....he's made for some great material....and i've responded to all his threads without an actual insult whatsoever....

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:47 PM
jinzin

hell ....I'm even starting to become an HKH fanboy...

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:48 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by jinzin
hell ....I'm even starting to become an HKH fanboy...
...join us...

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:19 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

we all know that Flash Prime will whoop every and all who try to take his place as the most powerful of all.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:21 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

guess you don't know anything about HKH or JP huh?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:24 PM