KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HKH vs JP

HKH vs JP
Started by: The Flash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Flash
Faster Than You

Laugh HKH vs JP

We all know that HKH has defeated JP. Yes JP is in hiding, but he has also been in training to become more powerful! Besides, the only reason HKH defeat JP was because JP became weak after his duel with Galactus. So what do you guys think? Will JP make a comeback or is HKH too much for the Galactus killer?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:52 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

and it's funny cause it's true......I don't know HKH is tough as hell but JP can bend the confines of reality at will....I think at full power he could take HKH....but he'd have to go all out...if he lets up for a minute HKH will grind his bones.

i mean after all....
Hulk killer humanoud plays in another league!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

JP is a classic he takes it......oh flash i feel there is going to be a little feud between 2 speedsters.......flash and.......quick freeze.....

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:56 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

I can take on Quick Freeze. I learned some new fighting techniques watching the new season of Power Rangers. I f*ckin' own!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:59 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hahaha....member duels are better than comic ones...

so in "B.S. amazing fantasy 32" I just read that JP and HKH did fight before the fight that flash talked about happened and JP won...but it was because HKH hadn't aquired his fanbase yet.....but their at about the same level of overall power....JP just edges him out slighty in energy projection and has more experience.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:00 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

nothing beats power rangers moves....you keep that up and not even these guys will want a piece.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:01 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

JP has the power of a billion exploding suns, he is half an hour a head of time, shit his also really, really confident. HKH has no chance.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:02 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

why do you guys keep making member duels?
everyone knows that Black Robb is the greatest warrior in KMC smokin'

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

haha power rangers are the funniest shit ever....the monsters from season 1 were crazy as shit....there was this pig guy....that ate everything....funny shit

Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Well HKH does have a chance. JP became even more injured after going against HKH. We still don't know if JP is at 100%. If he defeats Batman we at least know that he's in the the 10-20% range in power.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:03 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
haha power rangers are the funniest shit ever....the monsters from season 1 were crazy as shit....there was this pig guy....that ate everything....funny shit
wassup you are cool but maybe you should tone down the cursing a little bit

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:03 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Originally posted by jinzin
hahaha....member duels are better than comic ones...

so in "B.S. amazing fantasy 32" I just read that JP and HKH did fight before the fight that flash talked about happened and JP won...but it was because HKH hadn't aquired his fanbase yet.....but their at about the same level of overall power....JP just edges him out slighty in energy projection and has more experience.
Did you pick up issue 54 of B.S. Amazing Fantasy? Great story, but the artwork could use some work.

Originally posted by black robb
why do you guys keep making member duels?
everyone knows that Black Robb is the greatest warrior in KMC smokin'
You clearly haven't met JP. I doubt that I can even defeat 40% of his power with full mastery of Power Ranger techniques. And we all know how bad ass Power Ranger techniques are.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:06 PM
jinzin

"everyone knows that Black Robb is the greatest warrior in KMC"

you? you're not even a blip on the radar.....

JP got depowered by the combined efforts of god-like cable, dr. strange, bishop, green lantern, dr. fate, silver surfer, and adam warlock....back in heroes united no.345 I believe.....so are we talking JP prime or the current one? cause JP prime would own anybody! ...period...

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:08 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by The Flash
Did you pick up issue 54 of B.S. Amazing Fantasy? Great story, but the artwork could use some work.

You clearly haven't met JP. I doubt that I can even defeat 40% of his power with full mastery of Power Ranger techniques. And we all know how bad ass Power Ranger techniques are.
Power Ranger my a**

Colossus21

Originally posted by black robb
wassup you are cool but maybe you should tone down the cursing a little bit

i am sorry dad.... embarrasment

jinzin

power ranger techniques totally own...they don't even have to touch the guy to establish force....

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:09 PM
jinzin

issue 54 was alright but spiderman never should have taken down JP with a "speed blitz" that was terrible writtin imo.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:09 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

"you? you're not even a blip on the radar....."

oh yeah Jinzin i'll school you any day busta

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:10 PM
Colossus21

pre crisis JP owns JP prime....just becasue JP prime slept in the dumpster for thousands of years..dosent mean he is stronger..although he did get a power boost from absorbing S**t

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:11 PM
The Flash
Faster Than You

I'm talking about current JP. Remember he will be coming back B.S. Amazing Fantasy #55 with some new techniques. I'm still worried that he still might not be in 100%. We'll just have to wait this Wednesday.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 07:11 PM