KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ghost rider vs venom

who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ghost rider 5 55.56%
venom 4 44.44%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ghost rider vs venom
Started by: black wolverine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

ghost rider vs venom

who wins discuss

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:31 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Ghost rider venoms too physical

Old Post May 9th, 2005 04:15 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Trinew
Restricted

Account Restricted

ghost rider...um this is way too obvious

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:38 PM
Darth Trinew is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Trinew a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Trinew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

obviously....it's not....physically venom schooled ghostrider...and ghostrider can't use the penance stare on venom or he'll knock himself out....aside from that GR's hellfire doesn't burn venom...it just pains him and pisses him off to boot..... venom physically manhandled ghostrider in their first fight...I think that given his upgrades since then venoms way to versitile agile and lethile (opps sorry lethal, or strong) for GR to take on in a straight up fight......it would just be venom pounding away on GR till the cows came home....BUT....if venom doesn't suceed in knocking GR out while he has the chance...(and he better pray he does) GR can just wait for eddie to tire out and then well......kill him.....so it goes to venom if he can KO gr .....if he can't.....he'll die by default....

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:14 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom isn't effected mentally by hellfire or the penance stare? why not?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

the symbiote......it never really explained but the symbiote did something weird to the stare and it caused a psychic backlash that rendered GR unconsious...... he blasted venom with hell fire and venom claimed that it didn't burn but it hurt...the made fun of GR for his troubles.... my theory is because the symbiote doesn't have a sould and acted as a human (i mean symbotic) sheild for eddie that rendered GR's weapons useless....

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:49 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Well it seems like Venom would win but it seems like crap to me. Now symbiotes are immune to magic? Who's next on their list Strange?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:32 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol.....well his powers are mystical in origin...but I think mystic and magic are different all together....

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:34 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I use the terms interchangeably, I really don't understand what the difference is and honestly don't beleive there is one. Is hellfire mystic or magic? Does it matter?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:10 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

What Dr. Strange does = Magic

The power of Cytorrak that powers the Juggernaut = Mystical

~wickerman~

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:21 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

You mean like when doctor strange uses the bands of cytorak?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:29 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mystical=1 a : having a spiritual meaning or reality that is neither apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence <the mystical food of the sacrament> b : involving or having the nature of an individual's direct subjective communion with God or ultimate reality <the mystical experience of the Inner Light>

Magical=Main Entry: [2]magic
Function: adjective
Date: 14th century
1 : of or relating to magic
2 a : having seemingly supernatural qualities or powers b : giving a feeling of enchantment
- mag·i·cal /'ma-ji-k&l/ adjective
- mag·i·cal·ly /-ji-k(&-)lE/ adverb

It's the same damned thing.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:33 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
It's the same damned thing.

Thank you.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:36 PM
Maestro

Its because the symbiote doesnt have a soul.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:41 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Yeah I guess that's one explanation. But that wouldn't stop GR's chain.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:44 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only difference i really can find is that mystical CAN mean "godly forces" or from a deity, while magic CAN mean "unnatural" but seriously, they are totally interchangable.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:45 PM
jinzin

yeah...... i figure mystical has to do more with spiritual and godly aspects while magic is just an alternation of reality....

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:09 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
You mean like when doctor strange uses the bands of cytorak?

Yes. he's being mystagic. Seriously, i thought i knew but have been proven an idiot.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:33 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

to much mystical and magic shiznit its confusing me any way i think venom wins just cause i saw him win in my comic

Old Post May 12th, 2005 02:04 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

What would happen if GR just up and stabbed venom in the brain with his chain.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 05:48 AM