KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer Vs Gog

Silver Surfer Vs Gog
Started by: Mider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider

Silver Surfer Vs Gog

Everyone knows Silver Surfer but i dont know much about Gog or His powers all i know is that He killed many upon many Superman going back in time after killing the first killing Him again and again so who wins? Hopefully someone with knowledge about Gog will post and give up insight on His powers and the like.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:04 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gog took on pretty much everyone in The Kingdom. Gogg takes it on power, however Gogg is mad, Norrin is pretty noble. He has allies and would get help if given time. 1 on 1 though Gog wins.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:15 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

The rules say no outside help.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:18 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dawsey28
The rules say no outside help.

Gog wins

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

What are his abilities?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:40 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What are his abilities?

He has powers, All the powes of a guardian, Captain Marvel, a new god, the phantom stranger, Zeus. The synergism of these increases them all manyfold. He also controls time and has there combined knowledge. He would give Galactus a hard time if what Krona ( a guardian) did to G is an indicator.

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on May 8th, 2005 at 08:56 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:43 PM
dawsey28

quote:
In the Kingdom Come story line, an atomic incident leveled much of Kansas and brought about the second coming of Superman. A boy called William survived the atomic disaster and was rescued by Superman. As he grew up, he came to believe he was chosen to survive the Kansas disaster to set up the Church of Superman with himself as the first apostle. But when Superman approached him, disapproving of his vocation, William was shattered and left without purpose.... until the mantle of Gog was bestowed upon him by a group of elder gods known as The Quintessence. The knowledge and power given to him drove Gog mad and he came to believe that Superman was to blame for the Kansas disaster, searched out Clark Kent and killed him! Not content with this murder, Gog set about traveling back in time, day by day, killing Superman again and again until he reached present day with the intension of accelerating the future catastrophe and promoting his illusion that Superman represents all that is evil on earth. His plan was ultimately thwarted in The Kingdom Saga (1999) and Gog was thought to reside in the custody of The Quintessence.

So Gog traveled back in time and killed Superman more than once? I'm not so sure that Surfer could compete with that. maybe, but I don't know.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:49 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

He killed Him alot more then once He would kill Him then go back to the day before when He was still alive and kill Him again and do the same thing again and again so He killed Superman MANY MANY times in many ways.

Last edited by Mider on May 8th, 2005 at 08:54 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:51 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mider
He killed Him alot more then once He would kill Him then go back to the day before when He was still alive and kill Him again and do the same thing again and again so He killed Superman MANY MANY times in many ways.

And some of the ways were pretty nasty big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:57 PM
dawsey28

If he can travel back in time at will and has enough power to kill Supes over and over again... then Surfer would have a time kicking Gog's butt

But...

Did he use Kryptonite every time he killed Supes... Surfer doesn't have that pesky weakness.

I'm not saying that Surfer would win, but I'm saying that's something to think about.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:59 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dawsey28
If he can travel back in time at will and has enough power to kill Supes over and over again... then Surfer would have a time kicking Gog's butt

But...

Did he use Kryptonite every time he killed Supes... Surfer doesn't have that pesky weakness.

I'm not saying that Surfer would win, but I'm saying that's something to think about.

No just some of them. He once got a peice of normal metal from Krypton and speared him with it. Oh his staff has the power of highfathers as well as the GL ring. He fried Supes at one point big grin

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on May 8th, 2005 at 09:07 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:01 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by whirlysplat
No just some of them. He once got a peice of normal metal from Krypton and speared him with it.

That sounds impossible o.O

If he did do it though... Surfer is gonna be done for.

Did he choose the name gog for his relation to Magog?

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:06 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

He also beat pretty much everyone else in the JLA He is faster then Flash has powers like GL and is more powerful then Zues (more powerful then Marvel version) Phantom Stranger who is a powerful entity, Ganthet who is a gaurdian of the universe, High Father who is an equal to Darkseid and also Shazam and i think another group of gods after all the fighting the JLA couldnt beat Him it took the most powerful member of the Superman Dynesty to defeat Him a Superman who had total mastery of Hyerptime i think He is still alive though but not on His mission for revenger He just gave up on it He held Superman prisoner for years tourturing Him over and over but never breaking Him so Gog just gave up.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:07 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nataku8188
That sounds impossible o.O

If he did do it though... Surfer is gonna be done for.

Did he choose the name gog for his relation to Magog?

Its all true. He is ridiculously powerful. I didn't really think much to the Kingdom. It was not a patch on Kingdom Come. Yes thats why he called himself Gog.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:12 PM
dawsey28

This Gog character sounds bad ass.

I guess someone finally posted a one-on-one battle that Surfer can't possibly win

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:12 PM
Mider

No a group of gods who gave Him His powers bestowed upon Him the mantle of Gog

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:13 PM
Mider

Didnt He steel a baby or something and say you will be my Magog Whirlysplat?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:15 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile

Originally posted by Mider
Didnt He steel a baby or something and say you will be my Magog Whirlysplat?

He stole WW and Supes son who has control of Hypertime but I can't remember a lot about it beyond what I have put up. I am looking forward to having everything sorted I have just moved house and my comics and trades are mainly in boxes in the loft. sad So everything is off memory at the mo.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:18 PM