KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Rogue vs. Emma Frost

Classic Rogue vs. Emma Frost
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Classic Rogue vs. Emma Frost

Good Battle I think.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:57 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

I'm trying to remember if Rogue was truly vulnerable to telepathy. I know Psylocke once had a hold on her, but that was only due to a relay attack after Psylocke was touched by the brood when she was at the time mentally connected to her teammates.

If so, Emma wins.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 06:56 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Emma unless someone could sway my mind...no mind controll though.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 06:56 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

If Rogue manages to touch Emma then she can do to Emma whatever Emma was going to do to Rogue. This basically depends on if Emma can telepathically take Emma out before Rogue can touch her. Emmat takes it more times out of ten, I'll give it to Rogue on occasion since sometimes she can probably distract Emma long enough to touch her.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 07:19 PM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I don't think Rogue can absorb Emma when she is in diamond form. Just like Colossus.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 01:34 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

If she can't absorb then she has very little chance. What do you think? Any scenario you can imagine Rogue winning?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 01:49 AM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

If she hits her hard enough. Fly her somewhere.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 01:50 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Well, Rogue's punches have been described as being strong enough to shatter diamonds, so if she could put up a good enough resistance to the TP, she might be able to hammer Emma to pieces.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:11 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well emma can use telepathy in diamond form so i say she has a very good chance of winning

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:16 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote