KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabertooth Vs Wendigo

Sabertooth Vs Wendigo
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

Sabertooth Vs Wendigo

ALL OUT BEAST MATCH

Old Post May 13th, 2005 03:34 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

This is stuped Wendigo judt would eat him this isn't even a match.

Last edited by Blade Cutter on May 13th, 2005 at 04:30 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2005 04:25 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

wendigo

Old Post May 13th, 2005 04:52 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Sabertooth in the long run.

Adamantium skeleton and claws do wonders....ask Wolverine.

Though I think the fight would be quite considerably more difficult than what was presented in Sabretooth #4

Old Post May 13th, 2005 05:59 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
This is stuped

Oh the irony.

(Nah just messing with you Blade cutter.)

Tough call. I would go with Sabretooth. for no other reason than he is one of my favorites.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 06:03 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

You need to say if Saber Tooth has adamantium or not because it make big difference.But I still think that Wendigo would win.Even if Saber Tooth kills him he'll just come back for more.dawsey28 that Fanboyisom and thats not tolerated here.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:12 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

did you guys even see sabretooth: open season.......he turned wendi into a throw rug.........wolverine takes it to wendigo all the time....sabretooth is practically wolverine's superior in every way except fighting ability......he'll waste wendi for sure...

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:16 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Sasquatch was taking it to Sabretooth before he fell into the trap he had set for Wendigo.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:18 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Originally posted by Blade Cutter
.dawsey28 that Fanboyisom and thats not tolerated here.

Dude.

I know that.

I have posted in other threads.

I'm not taking it any further than one post.

I'm not arguing post after post that 'Tooth will win.

There is a difference btwn openly admitting you are a fan

and

hiding behind fanboyism and continuing to argue.

Last edited by dawsey28 on May 14th, 2005 at 12:34 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:22 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

sabretooth will KO SASQUACH. he wont kill him though

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:55 AM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Trinew
Restricted

Account Restricted

wat in the...

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:02 AM
Darth Trinew is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Trinew a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Trinew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ummmm this isn't a sasquatch vs. sabretooth thread
sad

and didn't wendi almost kill him anyways......i mean I know he got the drop on him but still...he didn't get in one offensive move....

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:56 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

If I remember right Wendigo hit him from behind.

Not really fair fight to begin with.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on May 14th, 2005 at 12:54 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:52 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Originally posted by Linkalicious
Sabertooth in the long run.

Adamantium skeleton and claws do wonders....ask Wolverine.

Though I think the fight would be quite considerably more difficult than what was presented in Sabretooth #4

Sabretooth only has adamantium nails

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:33 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

ya, that can cut through anything because of his strength......creed will eat the wendigo

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:22 PM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Trinew
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wendigo beats the Hulk, exactly how is Sabretooth gonna beet him

Old Post May 14th, 2005 03:06 PM
Darth Trinew is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Trinew a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Trinew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

wolverine has beaten the hulk..in fact, he almost killed jim wen he was the hoseman DEATH. sabretooth is stronger than wolverine

Old Post May 14th, 2005 03:35 PM
X-Logan

Sabretooth with adamantium could win,without it he has no chance.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:57 PM
X-Logan is currently offline Click here to Send X-Logan a Private Message Find more posts by X-Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

without it, he went toe to toe with mrs. marvel (class 50) in a SLUGFEST.........and he was winning.......

His entire skeleton is adamantium not just his nails....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:46 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by jinzin
without it, he went toe to toe with mrs. marvel (class 50) in a SLUGFEST.........and he was winning.......

His entire skeleton is adamantium not just his nails....

depends which Sabertooth you're talkin' bout. If it's the one that got his adamantium pulled out of him to be put into Wolverine by Apoc so that WOlverine would become Death, then he doesn't. I think that's AoA though. Still, given his strength and experience, i'd give this to Sabertooth although it;s a long tireing fight.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:00 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote