KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs spiderman

wolverine vs spiderman
Started by: wolverine8888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine vs spiderman

I just making this plainly because all these spiderman vs wolverine threads were wolverine has capt or sabertooth on his team vs just spiderman is just plain stupid. wolverine is deffently spidermans eqaul if not his superior so I just wanna see if all u realy think spiderman would spank him

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:38 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

opps this has already been made my bad just ignor it

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:40 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

the lost child has returned!!!!
where you been man? us wolverine fans can definitely use some help here...

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:44 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
the lost child has returned!!!!
where you been man? us wolverine fans can definitely use some help here...

I'm going to bet my life you're joking. Anyway, Paola will probably split this and merge it with the other thread.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:46 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hahahahaaha.......no I'm dead serious.....you got that.......

but I have kinda missed the guy....

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:48 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

hahahahaaha.......no I'm dead serious.....you got that.......

but I have kinda missed the guy....

I'm hearin ya...kinda like i missed Betageuze sad

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:49 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

jinzin man my internet been all screwed up dam comcast high speed my ass lol. any ways so what been going on with u?. what all these spiderman vs wolverine, sabertooth,lady death strikes are this supose to be a jokes?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:50 PM
jinzin

is he gone? no wonder there haven't been any HKH threads as of late....that sucks...

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:50 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

is he gone? no wonder there haven't been any HKH threads as of late....that sucks...

he came back with a deadly attack of threads. One was somethin like "Juggernaut and Hulk vs. 50 triceratops and 50 T-Rex". That's a classic love

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:51 PM
jinzin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he made that one? laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:53 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

juggy still dead in the comics or did they bring him back yet?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:55 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he made that one? laughing out loud

Yes. Unfortunately though paola came in and locked it just before i got a chance to declare my undying love for him.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:57 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol lol lol lol

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:01 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol lol lol lol

it's not funny sad what if he gets IP banned and never finds out i love him? sad

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:03 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

? can that actauly happen

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:03 PM
jinzin

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA I'm sorry but that IS funny laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:04 PM
jinzin

yeah it can if you make too many stupid threads...

wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

luckly I made like 3 or 4 threads in total lol

~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

yeah it can if you make too many stupid threads...

And in case Jinzin is being too subtle here, you should be careful about the quality of your threads wolvie boy thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:05 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude I been on this sight for a year I know what to make and what not too lol

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:08 PM