KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Steven Strange VS....

Dr. Steven Strange VS....
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr. Steven Strange VS....

(please log in to view the image)
BIO

He is allowed a day of prep, name anyone under skyfather who could single handedly take him out?

I don't think there is one.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:47 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Thanos

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:02 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

How?
And Thanos is on par with Skyfathers, but how would be win?

Thanos has NO defense against magic.

Remember now, Steve has the "light of nirvalon", so if you're evil, this will basically drive you insane, by making you feel the pain of everyone you've ever killed.

Worked on Galactus, G' ran off when Strange used it against him.

It's compairable to GR's penance stare.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 20th, 2005 at 01:08 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:05 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Maybe Adam Warlock, or possibly the Silver Surfer. Strange is the most powerful magician in the mulltiverse. It's hard to find a match for him that's anything less than a Skyfather in Marvel or DC.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:11 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange would easily take SS out, seeing SS' main weakness is magic.
I actually think he's already beaten SS before.

What could Adam Warlock do?

Telepathy is 100% negated by Agamotto.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 20th, 2005 at 01:19 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:16 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Easy as pie. Either Margali or Jirmaine using the Soulsword. I mean....Strange gets all the nice goodies and gadgets, all i want for one of those two is the Soulsword. thumb up (if you don't know what it is and does, lemme know and i'll post )

~wickerman~

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:19 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is the soul sword capable of?

Are those two characters immune to telepathy, because strange is the most powerful telepath on earth via Agamotto.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on May 20th, 2005 at 01:22 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:20 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
What is the soul sword capable of?

Are those two characters immune to telepathy, because strange is the most powerful telepath on earth via Agamotto.

quote:
Soulsword
A magical weapon, created from the darkest part of Magik's soul during her stay in Limbo. The Soulsword was not really a physical weapon: its chief ability was to disrupt magical spells and beings, usually permanently. It was accompanied by armor covering Magik's left shoulder, chest, and arm. Control of the Soulsword seems to guarantee mastery over Limbo, but its full power could only be accessed by Magik. When Magik reverted to six years old (see Inferno), the sword transferred to her best friend Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat).

At first the sword was stuck in a stone outside Excalibur's lighthouse, but after Dr. Doom tried to use it nad Kitty to take over Limbo, it somehow incorporated itself within Shadowcat. Months later, the evil magician Darkmoor possessed Shadowcat and tried to make her turn over the sword. Eventually he possessed Nightcrawler, to attack Kitty from the outside, but he was defeated. Amanda Sefton then convinced Kitty to give her the Soulsword, which she then turned over to her mother Margali. Margali, mad for power, used the sword to kill all of the magicians ahead of her on the Winding Way. She then gave herself a new body and joined the London Hellfire Club. However, when Margali tried to tap into the demon under London, she was overwhelmed, and when Excalibur severed her from the interface, she and the Soulsword were captured by Belasco, Magik's mentor and ruler of Limbo. Belasco also planned to use the Soulsword to gain power, but was eventually defeated by Margali, Amanda and Nightcrawler. The Soulsword, which had been knocked off of Belasco's tower during the battle, broke through the surface of Limbo in an armor-coated hand, perhaps signifying Magik's return. The result of that apparition was never revealed, and currently Amanda (Magik II) is the holder of the Soulsword and Ruler of Limbo.

Magik II's Soulsword
In Magik II's hands, the Soulsword's shape has changed a little, and the more experienced sorceress has increased its functions to include drawing spells and stepping disks in the air.

Note: The Exile named Magik also wielded a sword, but her weapon was identified as a "Soul Sword of Bata's Circle," and was not the same as Earth-616's Soulsword. The Soul Sword could cut through living flesh, and was mystical in nature, with the ability to destroy vampires, including the Vampire King. Magik's first Soul Sword was taken by Archangel in battle, but she was able to conjure a new one almost immediately. Where the sword came from is unknown.

thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:23 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Dr. Steven Strange VS....

Mordru

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=mordru

(please log in to view the image)
BIO

He is allowed a day of prep, name anyone under skyfather who could single handedly take him out?

I don't think there is one.

Attachment: mordru-adv369-31.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on May 20th, 2005 at 06:34 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:28 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
He is a badass and he truly is evil.

Being evil makes Mordru vulnerable to the lights, which will either drive him insane or make him a veggie.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:13 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think if he beats fate, he beats strangebig grin

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:40 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

If he's vulnerable to light, then I doubt he'd be able to stand in the presence of the Eye of Agamotto.

Strange was able to stand up to Warlock using the infinity gems, and that was with momentary preparation. With a day of prep? I think just about anyone will go down hard.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 11:42 PM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Strange is the most powerful magician in the mulltiverse.

The Multiverse? Oh c'mon. He's EARTH'S Sorcercer Supreme. Not the Multiverse's or even the Universe's Sorcerer Supreme. wink

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:08 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Bless you young man you have only started reading comics haven't you

Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
If he's vulnerable to light, then I doubt he'd be able to stand in the presence of the Eye of Agamotto.

Strange was able to stand up to Warlock using the infinity gems, and that was with momentary preparation. With a day of prep? I think just about anyone will go down hard.

Do you even know who Mordru is? I thought not. I suspect you don't know who Steve Ditko is either big grin

Do you who what the helmet of nabu is? big grin now were talking magic big grin

By the way read the new Strange mini its very good big grin

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:13 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he is the universe's sorcerer supreme.

Helmet of nabu is very powerful, but thats all Fate has, and he barely knows how to do anything without the helmet.
Strange takes him, especially with prep time.

Agamatto>nabu
as are most of the other Gods who back Strange.

Whirley, stop being a dick.
Don't respond to this, just stop.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:09 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Helmet of nabu is very powerful, but thats all Fate has, and he barely knows how to do anything without the helmet.

Agamatto>nabu

well done long pig smile

i agree with that A++ you pass

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:17 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by K Von Doom
The Multiverse? Oh c'mon. He's EARTH'S Sorcercer Supreme. Not the Multiverse's or even the Universe's Sorcerer Supreme. wink

Not according to the Ancient One. He specifically said that Stephen was one of the most powerful warriors in this realm or any other. He is certainly the Sorcerer Supreme of the Universe, and the Multiverse.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:21 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Not according to the Ancient One. He specifically said that Stephen was one of the most powerful warriors in this realm or any other. He is certainly the Sorcerer Supreme of the Universe, and the Multiverse.

Multiverse , which universes are you talking about? Lol

Who are top 3 CC you know?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:22 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Agamatto>nabu

Allow me to add to that list.

Agamotto, Vishanti, Watoomb, Haggoth, Cyttorak, Raggador, Denak, Valtorr, Ragadorr, Munoporr, Krakkan, Ikonn, and Dormammu < Nabu.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:26 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
Multiverse , which universes are you talking about? Lol

Who are top 3 CC you know?

Who are the top three magicians?

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:27 AM