KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-Men Battle

X-Men Battle
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

X-Men Battle

All the X-Men (except the telepaths) fight each other in a Free-for-All.

There all in their most current forms.

Colossus
Wolverine
Havok
Cyclops
Beast
Iceman
Jubilee
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Archangel
Rogue
Gambit
Juggernaut
Dazzler
Bishop
Storm
Sunfire
Banshee
Cannonball
Joseph (Magneto's Clone)
Sunspot
Magma
Wolfsbane
Thunderbird
Northstar
Chamber
Boomer (also called Meltdown)

So who is the best X-Man?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:12 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

juggernaut? depowered or cyttorak?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

id go with iceman, storm, joseph...one of those.....unless one of the other ones does something tactical......and chambers a telepath isnt he?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:53 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah i think it'll be down to iceman storm and joseph also

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

storm, joseph and juggs will be creamed at the start...

the others arent stupid, you take out the people who can do the most damage first...

i dont think itll ba every man for himself, theyll all have their little groups...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

first of all, current juggernaut , pr1983.

secondly, no, chamber is not a telepath, he can only talk to people telepathically, he cant use any other telepathic powers.

armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dazzler would mess them all up. Seriously though, prolly Joseph. Worst comes to worst, he chucks Toyota at them.

Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

what would toyota do to Juggernaut or colossus?! most of them could dodge it also or at least deflect it like Havok with his blasts of cyke with his.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:16 PM
stormfront13

pr, with your theiry jubilee would be the last standing basically seeing as she can't really beat any of them

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:17 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
pr, with your theiry jubilee would be the last standing basically seeing as she can't really beat any of them

you are kidding me... did you even read my post properly?

i said the MOST damage... so at the start they will go for people like havok, cyclops, storm, joseph and juggernaut... they are all from x-teams, its in their nature to band together... once the first few are down it will become a free for all...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:19 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

only other person i can see winning this is shadowcat...if she just stays "out" of the fight till the last person thinks he/she wins then just ninja them. of course iceman has a ace in the whole.....no one but jean has any knowledge of his moisture inversion, and since, that I know of, no one else has actually ever talked about it.....he can use that as a surprise striking people while he's "invisible"....and his ice picks can be really deadly.....and if blunt really damaging....then theres storm....well we all know what she can do....cannonball is invulnerable....you know some wolvie fan is gonna say that he's the best at what he does so LOGICALY he wins...Cyclops if he stratiziges right....Rouge if she just gets naked and starts touching people...you can make a case for a lot of them....but i still go with Joseph, iceman, and storm. Out of these three one of them will win

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:23 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

but it's a free for all, they won't be like ok lets take out these people then fight. i seriously doubt everyone will go for storm, cyke, havok, and josepph right when the fight starts. yeah the might go after certain people, but since its a free for all, people shouldn't be teaming up

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:31 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

but it's a free for all, they won't be like ok lets take out these people then fight. i seriously doubt everyone will go for storm, cyke, havok, and josepph right when the fight starts. yeah the might go after certain people, but since its a free for all, people shouldn't be teaming up

but they will, they're x-men, its how they work... colossus'll be chucking logan around like an adamantium cannonball, scott and alex will work together, they can just fire any where without worrying about hurting each other, juggernaut will just throw himself into the centre...

storm imo is screwed... to have any chance of success she has to fly, once she gets into the air, bishop, cyke, havok and chamber have an easy target...

imo joseph will take it... why? colossus and wolverine, he uses colossus as a giant club (a two ton ball of organic steel is gonna f*ck anybody up, and if he turns to human form he's dead), and can use logan as a great big adamantium sword... even kitty'll have trouble avoiding that...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:43 PM
stormfront13

well if i remember correctly while kitty was phased, storm could still use wind against her. kitty was phased and storm was about to throw kitty into the earth and said" better hold your breath kitten". and right at the beginning of the fight storm coulkd create tornados that would easily do some damage, or create a dense fog to blind most people, but not herself due to her being able to percieve heat and energy signatures. and whats to stop here from wrapping everyone in an em field and electrocuting them as she did to shinobi shaw. and she might not fly up. also another option for her to win would be to get the whole battlefield wet and then send a stray bolt which would respond by going through the whole battlefield hurting anyone on the ground. imo the people that have the best chance of winning are either storm, joseph, or bishop

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

well if i remember correctly while kitty was phased, storm could still use wind against her. kitty was phased and storm was about to throw kitty into the earth and said" better hold your breath kitten". and right at the beginning of the fight storm coulkd create tornados that would easily do some damage, or create a dense fog to blind most people, but not herself due to her being able to percieve heat and energy signatures. and whats to stop here from wrapping everyone in an em field and electrocuting them as she did to shinobi shaw. and she might not fly up. also another option for her to win would be to get the whole battlefield wet and then send a stray bolt which would respond by going through the whole battlefield hurting anyone on the ground. imo the people that have the best chance of winning are either storm, joseph, or bishop

storm needs time to do all these things, she wont get the chance unless the other combatants are extremely stupid... and as i said, theyll know to take her down early...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:59 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think it'd be either Joseph or Iceman. There's no way Storm would win.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:07 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is, but only if you can win it in a pair. Anyway, the poster has not specified if its cytorak or regular Jug. Having the better part of a city whipped at juggernaut WILL stop him.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:14 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Red skinned Juggernaut wasn't ever an X-Man so I think it's safe to assume it's the runty version.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:17 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

the thread starter said newest versions of each character. and storm has done thoe things in like a second before. storm created a tornado around dark phoenix even before phoenix could attack, and it was strong enough to make her stumble and hold her for a few seconds. and the em manipulating thing happened right away also. storm pinned shinobi down then when shinobi was about to grab storms heart she said

storm: not a good move, i have had an em field around us, and what separates you from being electrocuted is me. if i die, you die.
(not sure excatley if that was it but it's close)

then he pulls his hand back and storm gets up and says

storm:just what i thought, a boy playing a mans game.

this proves that she's faster than you all think. imo it comes down to either bishop, joseph, iceman, or storm

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:57 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

What're Bishop and Storm going to do to Iceman or Joseph? Advance on them?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:59 PM