KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Champion Of The Universe With power gem/power primordial VS. Shin Akuma

Who takes it?

Debate.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:51 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

What's this wave of Akuma fanboysm invading the board?
Cause you must be a fanboy to think COTU can be beaten from Akuma even in Shin version

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:56 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Who aid anything of Akuma fanboyism? Anyway it was I who probably started it, because I got tired, of hearing wolverine, cap, and bats all the fr**time.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:01 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
What's this wave of Akuma fanboysm invading the board?
Cause you must be a fanboy to think COTU can be beaten from Akuma even in Shin version

I'm not an Akuma fanboy, speak for yourself. Champion will slaughter Akuma. With one finger. I put this up to show how weak and feeble Akuma is compared to real powerhouses. Me an Akuma fanboy? Pfftt..

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:32 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pffffffft! indeed.

Written right, he's nearly unbeatable h2h.
What exactly can Akuma do again?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 10:36 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Isn't this overkill, Sentry? Trolling is wrong.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 10:39 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Shin Akuma. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:27 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

How????

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:42 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by long pig
How????

Check out the Shin Akuma, Superman, And Lord Thanos vs. SSJ4 Goku, ssj4 Vegeta and Omega Shinron thread. Go to capcomcomics.com smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:11 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by dvampire
Check out the Shin Akuma, Superman, And Lord Thanos vs. SSJ4 Goku, ssj4 Vegeta and Omega Shinron thread. Go to capcomcomics.com smile

Are you even aware of Champion's abilities? He would wipe his ass with any version of Goku.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:13 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Are you even aware of Champion's abilities? He would wipe his ass with any version of Goku.

I know he would beat the crap out Goku (Gokus nothing but he have alot of fanboys and they just don't care what you say). But I was trying to say look at the people S. Akuma faced. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:18 AM
Cosmic Cube

I know he would beat the crap out Goku (Gokus nothing but he have alot of fanboys and they just don't care what you say). But I was trying to say look at the people S. Akuma faced. smile

Did he hever fight anyone with infinte strength, trillions of year of fighting experience, and control over a primordial force of the universe?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:20 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Did he hever fight anyone with infinte strength, trillions of year of fighting experience, and control over a primordial force of the universe?

Umm...hes fighting a being thats on Galactus level (maybe even greater). Pyron been around well over a trillion years. And this is a being who got bored and start collecting planets.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:25 AM
Cosmic Cube

Umm...hes fighting a being thats on Galactus level (maybe even greater). Pyron been around well over a trillion years. And this is a being who got bored and start collecting planets.

How's he doing?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:26 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm lookin. and i'm not seeing anything that would stop Champ from shoving akuma's head up his own ass.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:28 AM
dvampire
xenogears

How's he doing?

In darkstalkers two he was defeated by Demitri (even though he was playing by earths rules) and escaped after Demitri absorb his power so he will be back. Jedah is even more powerful then them. And they're still growing in power with the lastest Darkstalkers video game. I think Pyron is fine though. laughing

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:34 AM
dvampire
xenogears

I'm lookin. and i'm not seeing anything that would stop Champ from shoving akuma's head up his own ass.

Wow. Chill out dude it's not that serious. confused

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:36 AM
Cosmic Cube

Don't call him 'dude'! mad

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:41 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sorry, it's just Champion is a......very touchy subject....big grin
Makes us go crazy sometimes.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:53 AM
dvampire
xenogears

I'm sorry, it's just Champion is a......very touchy subject....big grin
Makes us go crazy sometimes.

It's cool long pig. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:57 AM