KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » deadpool vs agent x vs agent zero

deadpool vs agent x vs agent zero
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

deadpool vs agent x vs agent zero

who wins

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:48 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Well I say Deadpool takes Agent X.

I don't know who Agent Zero is.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:35 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

With Deadpool back to speed, Agent X isn't quite as skilled as he used to be. He was, afterall, an amalgam of his true self, who was vastly overpowered by Wade, Wade himself, and the Black Swan. This made him skilled three different ways and is why he was able to beat everyone so badly, including the Taskmaster. This also showed up in his personality: when he was serious, he was very Black Swan-ish and he had a refined taste as evidenced by his love of classical music. On the flip-side, he was insanely silly like Wade.

So with Alex missing much of his former skill, he's going to lose to Wade. Agent Zero could give Deadpool a run for his money, but I think only if he stays at a range. Up close, Wade would crush him.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:47 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wanderer259
With Deadpool back to speed, Agent X isn't quite as skilled as he used to be. He was, afterall, an amalgam of his true self, who was vastly overpowered by Wade, Wade himself, and the Black Swan. This made him skilled three different ways and is why he was able to beat everyone so badly, including the Taskmaster. This also showed up in his personality: when he was serious, he was very Black Swan-ish and he had a refined taste as evidenced by his love of classical music. On the flip-side, he was insanely silly like Wade.

Pretty much but X showed he can hang with Wade in their last incounter, he just wont be the one coming out on top. Oh, X was able to school Tasky because he had some Swans powers (also why he could see that chick)... Tasky has poor showings against mind readers because his abilities are all but useless.

Agent Zero should win this fight, he is basicly designed to take out people with healing factors plus he has bad ass weapons.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:42 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

In Agent X and Deadpool's last encounter Deadpool left X disembowled on street and spelled out "Hi Weasel" or something like that with his intestines. :P

Thank goodness for healing factors eh?

Oh, and I didn't realize Agent Zero was Maverick :P. Well all things aside, if Marverick and DP were ever to meet in a comic DP would win seeing as how Maverick is C list at best.

I think they are pretty evenly matched in the skill category. I don't know if Agent Zero ever got his mutant powers back, but I think DP's healing facot will allow him to pull this one out.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:59 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He got upgraded by Weapon X, his job was to deal with people who had healing factors and even if it was just plan old Maverick in good health (i.e. no virus) he'd have a fair shot at winning.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:10 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Plain old Maverick was no match for Wolverine or Sabertooth though. I'd give DP a good shot again Wolverine. Not sure about Sabertooth.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:17 AM
Milkie

Hard to pick

I wanna say Deadpool but Agent Zero could prove to be a problem

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 01:30 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote