KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ironman vs. Hulk

Ironman vs. Hulk
Started by: dvampire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

Ironman vs. Hulk

Tony is free to use any version of his armor. Whos going to win. big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:59 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

I'd give this fight to The Hulk more often than not,
but Iron Man CAN and HAS beaten the Hulk before....

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:06 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes he has most classically an "enraged" hulk with a pacemaker keeping him angry.With one full poer punch. Written by Bob Layton around Iron man 130 guest starring Scott Lang as Antman a true classic big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:08 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

More often than not Hulk though big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:09 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ya, IM didn't fare too well after that punch. didn't his armor shut down and he almost drowned or suffocate? i have that issue hanging around somewhere . . .

and i'm not sure hulk would win most of the battles. the fact that IM did that to hulk in the old armor, makes me wonder if his new armor wouldn't make the odds even greater in IM's favor. they battled in that big crappy hulkbuster armor, but the fight was inconclusive. old armor beats hulk, hulkbuster is a draw. go figger . . . IM could get more wins if he used his brains rather than slugging it out with hulk as well. i say new IM 6/10.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
ya, IM didn't fare too well after that punch. didn't his armor shut down and he almost drowned or suffocate? i have that issue hanging around somewhere . . .

and i'm not sure hulk would win most of the battles. the fact that IM did that to hulk in the old armor, makes me wonder if his new armor wouldn't make the odds even greater in IM's favor. they battled in that big crappy hulkbuster armor, but the fight was inconclusive. old armor beats hulk, hulkbuster is a draw. go figger . . . IM could get more wins if he used his brains rather than slugging it out with hulk as well. i say new IM 6/10.

i agree

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:25 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

cool I think that Ironman takes this 7/10 times. Either HULK or THOR buster armor will do just fine.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:22 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Iron Man's armor has a force field that makes it totally impregnable. The force field runs on energy, and once that energy is gone, Hulk would tear the armor to shreds. Thorbuster Armor is his best bet. I'll agree with Leo's ratio.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:28 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote