KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer Morningstar runs the Gauntlet...

Lucifer Morningstar runs the Gauntlet...
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Lucifer Morningstar runs the Gauntlet...

Lucifer Morningstar decides to invade the Marvel Universe... Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet waits for Lucifer at the end of the Marvel Universe. If Thanos fails, the TOAA commands LT to stop Lucifer by whatever means necessary. Battle takes place midway through the Marvel Universe. If he gets by LT, Warlock with the Heart Of The Universe awaits Lucifer on the edge of Marvel Earth's solar system. If Warlock fails the TOAA will take a physical form, and battle Lucifer himself. Can he get through them all?

1. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet

2. Living Tribunal Full Power with a command from the Presence to Stop Lucifer.

3. Adam Warlock with THE HEART OF THE UNIVERSE...

4. THE TOAA...

Debate.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:09 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I think LT can stop him. But he is only the hand of the TOAA. Warlock with THOTU will definitely stop him imo.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:18 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Even if LT works for TOAA, he doesnt get power from him like The Spectre does to the Presence. My understanding of it is TOAA already gave LT power from the beginning. So even if TOAA orders LT to destroy Lucifer, LT can only do it on his own powers.

Lucifer gets past Thanos w/IG and LT, but loses to Warlock w/HOTU.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:35 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

If LT won't stop him, Adam with HOTU certainly will.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:12 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Adam isn't incoruptable. If he fights him chances are he takes lucifer takes THOTU.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:14 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Adam isn't incoruptable. If he fights him chances are he takes lucifer takes THOTU.

Isn't Lucifer evil?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:17 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I don't think THOTU cares about the ideals of good and evil. That's really more of a mortal thing.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:18 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

I don't think THOTU cares about the ideals of good and evil. That's really more of a mortal thing.

I wasn't implying that it did, Merc. confused Does it?

I just wanted to know whether Lucifer is purely evil or not.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:20 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Actually Warlock is incorruptible. He has already expelled all good and evil from his soul. He is a neutral party. He will step in, and restore balance. That's it. He will not bow to either side. Warlock will expel Lucifer from the Marvel Universe.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:22 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Originally posted by Sentry
Actually Warlock is incorruptible. He has already expelled all good and evil from his soul. He is a neutral party. He will step in, and restore balance. That's it. He will not bow to either side. Warlock will expel Lucifer from the Marvel Universe.

Really? Cool, damn, that isn't why the "Goddess" exist is it? I should have known better.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:29 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I wasn't implying that it did, Merc. confused Does it?

I just wanted to know whether Lucifer is purely evil or not.

He stopped playing the game, He doesn't care for those ideals either.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:30 AM
Cosmic Cube

He stopped playing the game, He doesn't care for those ideals either.

[retard]What game?[/retard]

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:32 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

[retard]What game?[/retard]

God's game. Lucifer always reffered to the ultimate struggle between good and evil a game.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:35 AM
Cosmic Cube

God's game. Lucifer always reffered to the ultimate struggle between good and evil a game.

Aww man... sad I was hoping you were going to say "Grand Theft Auto," or "Super Mario Brothers 3." You keep disappointing me.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:38 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Aww man... sad I was hoping you were going to say "Grand Theft Auto," or "Super Mario Brothers 3." You keep disappointing me.

HAHAHAHAHA, sorry.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:39 AM
Mider

How can any of these guys destroy or even hurt Him through i mean He didnt even get a tan when He was at ground zero at a explosion that could destroy a multiverse so even if His powers alone werent enough to take these guys out His duribility makes Juggernauts to Hypertion to Galactus and even LT's look like a joke not even PF can servive that it think so If His total powers arent good enough He could just go psychical force on them and they wouldnt be able to stop Him less they new magic andddd i dont think any of these guys do sooooo there screwed.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:53 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Mider
How can any of these guys destroy or even hurt Him through i mean He didnt even get a tan when He was at ground zero at a explosion that could destroy a multiverse so even if His powers alone werent enough to take these guys out His duribility makes Juggernauts to Hypertion to Galactus and even LT's look like a joke not even PF can servive that it think so If His total powers arent good enough He could just go psychical force on them and they wouldnt be able to stop Him less they new magic andddd i dont think any of these guys do sooooo there screwed.

Even the TOAA? Marvel's Presence?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:56 AM
Mider

TOAA destroyed the MU once by absorbing all of it but then He totally used up all His powers when He recreated it so does that mean He could generate power enough that would be MORE then the power to destroy one multiverse cause destroying one multiverse didnt even Phase Lucifer Morningstar im not saying He is unstoppable The Presance could beat Him but you gotta understand This guy was made to be unstoppable its said He and Micheal when combined are equal to The Presance and even if that is not true Lucifer Morningstar was said to be created in order to one day succed The Presance.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:15 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Once again im not saying Lucifer Morningstar is unstoppable.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:16 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

once again, if Lucifer is evil, why is he God's favorite?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote