KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime VS. Gog

Superman Prime VS. Gog
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Superman Prime VS. Gog

Who takes it?

Debate.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:03 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Gog was only stopped by a Superman who had total mastery over Hyper Time and even then He still is at large what can Superman Prime do.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:05 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Prime Beats Gog big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:07 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Not saying He cant do nothing im just wondering what?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:08 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

800 years in the heart of the sun makes him to much for gog, add the GL ring and Supes will its all over big grin

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:10 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

actually it was more like 15000 yrs in the sun.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:44 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually it was more like 15000 yrs in the sun.

Was it I'll have to look at 1million again I thought it was a lot less than that big grin, you might be right though itss a while since I dug it out. big grin I didn't think it was that long since he had come back looking dishelled from his trip round the universe big grin |I'll look it up by the weekend big grin

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 11:10 PM
Mider

Yeah but what powers does Superman Prime have???????????????? Ive never had a clear description.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:36 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Mider
Yeah but what powers does Superman Prime have???????????????? Ive never had a clear description.

Everything he normally does, but at a much higher level, I suppose. And a GL ring.

Is this the same Gog we were referring to earlier?

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Jun 8th, 2005 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:41 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Everythig he normally does, but at a much higher level, I suppose. And a GL ring.

Is this the same Gog we were referring to earlier?

He has a lot more powers at his disposal from his travels in the universe, unfortunately the writers never stated just what those powers were.

For some reason, he is supposed to be more powerful than Supes 1m and the Superman Dynasty according to the issues that I have.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:52 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Same Uber powerful Gog it took a being even more powerful then Superman Prime to stop Gog and He still has not been defeated He simply quiet trying to kill Superman cause Superman wouldnt give in and turn against His codes.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:54 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He has a lot more powers at his disposal from his travels in the universe, unfortunately the writers never stated just what those powers were.

For some reason, he is supposed to be more powerful than Supes 1m and the Superman Dynasty according to the issues that I have.

yes his stated to be the best Superman

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:56 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Superman Prime would win. Hey I put up a thread like this and no one did reply. Oh and I saw another comic like this where Superman fought like 100 Gogs or something like that.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 05:58 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

What is this I put a up a forum like this 1 year ago and Someone steals it from me? I call for a lawsuit lawsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 06:11 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

huh

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 06:24 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Fanboy
What is this I put a up a forum like this 1 year ago and Someone
steals it from me? I call for a lawsuit lawsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 year ago?

Look at you registration date. Jan 2005. You got here 1 month before I did.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 06:58 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sentry
1 year ago?

Look at you registration date. Jan 2005. You got here 1 month before I did.

and you made about a million more threads than him confused than anyone confused

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:28 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

How strong was this Guy. Did he ever do anything impressive with his strength?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:33 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by yahman
How strong was this Guy. Did he ever do anything impressive with his strength?

Which one Yahman

Supes Prime empowered a whole Dynasty, He is a bit like the character Sentry though a lot of talk, and implication. He did destroy Solaris a being so powerful all the heroes of the future might have lost to him though. He also did this in an instantbig grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:38 PM