KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man vs. Lady Deathstrike

Spider-Man vs. Lady Deathstrike
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkmaster TC
Pimp'n

Spider-Man vs. Lady Deathstrike

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:38 AM
Funkmaster TC is currently offline Click here to Send Funkmaster TC a Private Message Find more posts by Funkmaster TC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

spiderman....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:09 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crazymaniac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like Spdiey to win. But Spidey cant hurt Deathstrike if shes gonna heal alll the time

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:49 PM
Crazymaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Crazymaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Crazymaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I already see where this is going,right into the spidey vs, wolvie thread, just think, large damage at once, or open stomach.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:12 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Deathstrike can match Spiderman in speed, is slightly stronger then Wolverine, and of course has her own healing factor. Going strictly by the numbers, she should have an advantage...... Lady Deathstrike 7/10.

Of course, if they ever fought in a comic, Spidey would just stick his web to the side of a water tower and yank it down on top of her.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:54 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

nah but spidey's experience in handling tough guys will allow him to outclever a melee type fighter without landing in a punch.

And still yet theres the stomach, and suffocation webbing, and wall (my fav. cheap tactic) yes

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:56 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Piedmon
Deathstrike can match Spiderman in speed, is slightly stronger then Wolverine, and of course has her own healing factor. Going strictly by the numbers, she should have an advantage...... Lady Deathstrike 7/10.

Of course, if they ever fought in a comic, Spidey would just stick his web to the side of a water tower and yank it down on top of her.

There's still the fact that Spidey is much stronger than Wolvie and therefore would be, in turn, much stronger than Deathstrike. He could probably throw her a couple of miles, or mulekick her a couple of feet.

Then there's Spidey agility and more than likely higher leaping ability and versatility, he can attack Deathstrike from multiple angles or avoid her attacks using a "speedball tactic" such as bouncing around Deathstrike long enough to web him up to the point of her immobilization.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:51 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I think spidey would win...but you uhhhh don't know all that much about deathstrike do you? confused

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:54 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

Originally posted by jinzin
I think spidey would win...but you uhhhh don't know all that much about deathstrike do you? confused

What? Is she stronger or as strong as Spidey, as agile, does she have a spider sense, what about webbing, is she as versatile as Spidey, is she as elastic? Can she attack from multiple angles like Spidey can?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:56 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

dude her versatility in combat do not centralize around spidey's best qualities..but her own....stop degrading a character because the character doesn't have the same qualities as your boy....it's ridiculous...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:01 AM
StrawNilla

dude her versatility in combat do not centralize around spidey's best qualities..but her own....stop degrading a character because the character doesn't have the same qualities as your boy....it's ridiculous...

I'm degrading her?

Okay, I think you've just got it in for me if you're just going to sit down at wherever you may be at this time and say that my former post was insulting. If you can't come up with something good to retailiate then that's your problem, but don't accuse me of degrading anyone, that's just unnessecary and pretty childish on your part.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:08 AM
jinzin

you're missing the point again.......you keep saying lady deathstrike can't do what spidey can and for the most part it's accurate...but her strengths to not lie in spiderman's strengths...she has other attributes...can spidey heal as fast as she can? can spidey keep from fatigue as good as she can? you get it now? you can't just keep saying everyone who doesn't have all of spiderman's capibilities at spiderman's level are worse off than he is despite having other attributes....you're depowering her in your mind by doing so.......I'm not after you...you posted here after me and made an assinign comment....I just pointed out the error in said comment...it wasn't meant for you to take offense....just meant for you to open your eyes...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:18 AM
StrawNilla

you're missing the point again.......you keep saying lady deathstrike can't do what spidey can and for the most part it's accurate...but her strengths to not lie in spiderman's strengths...she has other attributes...can spidey heal as fast as she can? can spidey keep from fatigue as good as she can? you get it now? you can't just keep saying everyone who doesn't have all of spiderman's capibilities at spiderman's level are worse off than he is despite having other attributes....you're depowering her in your mind by doing so.......I'm not after you...you posted here after me and made an assinign comment....I just pointed out the error in said comment...it wasn't meant for you to take offense....just meant for you to open your eyes...

Look man, I'm not saying that Deathstrike isn't a great fighter in her own right, I'm just saying that I can't find much fault in comparing the two's abilities and recognzing Spidey has having more advantages.

I did not mean to insult the character of Deathstrike, I'm only saying that overall Spidey's advantages greatly outweigh his disadvantages, if that came off as degrading Deathstrike then I'll apologize: my bad.

But just to make sure we're clear, I did come up with scenarios in which Spidey can use his advantages to, well, his advantage. It's not like I just said that "well, Spidey can do this and that and Deathstrike can't so Spidey wins", I gave examples. Again, I apologize if my post came off as insulting, but, that was not my intention in any way.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:36 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It seemed like he was asking though in a comparative way not a degrading one.

Strength: he didn't know

Speed: he wasn't sure

Agility" uncertain

Pre cog: uncertain

webbing: ok maybe this one he knew

He was just trying to get info on her, there should be a rule that stats for both sides should be posted at the beginning of a match via links so this won't happen again.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:44 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

What is ladydeath strike like now. When she first started out she had adamantium fingers. Now she's cyborg with that. or not?
Spider-man is a lot faster than her i think. He's weebbbedd the old man up. i fig he could do the same to her and (hmph) have his way with her.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 03:30 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Gambit wins

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 03:32 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Hmm...

She's faster and stronger than Wolverine, has a healing factor, and she can expand herself - not just her hands, but also other parts of her body [possibly nulling the webbing strategy]. As Spiral's ultimate creation, Spiderman will have trouble with her. Spiderman could possibly smash her body beyond repair, but her attacks could easily dispatch him as well. Undecided.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 03:52 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

thought gambit was deaf

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 03:53 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine can own death strike rather easly she gives him a little match thou. spiderman gunna have a hell of a time vsing her thou. he do much better if he foughten her many tiems befor but his first fight with her could go either way. she has biuld in guns. she also has claws that like wolverines can cut through any thing. and she could fight longer then spiderman. 50/50 first match

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:36 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaxxer

Spider-Man, but definitely not easy.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 05:39 PM
Smaxxer is currently offline Click here to Send Smaxxer a Private Message Find more posts by Smaxxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote