KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anti-Monitor invades the Star Wars Universe...

Anti-Monitor invades the Star Wars Universe...
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Anti-Monitor invades the Star Wars Universe...

Is the Star Wars Universe doomed??? Or do they send the Anti-Monitor packing? This one is for Draco. Jedi's beat Superman... Pffttt... Let's see who sticks up for the for the Star Wars Universe.

IMO Anti-Montior wins. This thread is similar to the Champion VS. Shin Akuma Thread, but on a larger scale.

Debate.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:48 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

the force is with you

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:09 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

SW Universe is doomed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:36 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
SW Universe is doomed.

but the force laughing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:38 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by kgkg
but the force laughing

lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:46 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

but the force laughing
Needs someone to wield it for it to do anything.

Antimonitor wins this. . .

Phoenix Force could beat the Jedi. . .

Galactus could beat the Jedi . . .

Silver surfer could beat the Jedi. . .

Get the picture?

I'm also having trouble finding anyone that could beat Superman outside of a Jedi mind trick. Though in other places some people talked about jedi/sith that could crush stars. . . or drain them of their energy and make them collapes . . . but I haven't gotten any names. . .

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:01 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Creshosk
Needs someone to wield it for it to do anything.

Antimonitor wins this. . .

Phoenix Force could beat the Jedi. . .

Galactus could beat the Jedi . . .

Silver surfer could beat the Jedi. . .

Get the picture?

I'm also having trouble finding anyone that could beat Superman outside of a Jedi mind trick. Though in other places some people talked about jedi/sith that could crush stars. . . or drain them of their energy and make them collapes . . . but I haven't gotten any names. . .

i was just joking chill out lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:04 AM
Creshosk

i was just joking chill out lol
I was using your post as a springboard to preempt people who might claim that a jedi can do something to the antimonitor.

Sorry KG, but I was just using you. sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:18 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Originally posted by Creshosk I'm also having trouble finding anyone that could beat Superman outside of a Jedi mind trick. Though in other places some people talked about jedi/sith that could crush stars. . . or drain them of their energy and make them collapes . . . but I haven't gotten any names. . .

Im also hearing rumors like that as well from other forums. I hear that a certain Darth Nihilus from the PS2 game Knights of the Old Republic, has drained stars and planets before in order for him to get stronger.

That game is basically what their basing their arguments from.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:33 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Synchro
Im also hearing rumors like that as well from other forums. I hear that a certain Darth Nihilus from the PS2 game Knights of the Old Republic, has drained stars and planets before in order for him to get stronger.

That game is basically what their basing their arguments from.
Well the main character from kotor2 was hinted at being able to drain the force itself. . *shrugs* I have'nt played them a whole lot, and only the first on up to a point.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:05 AM
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Never really played any of it. Never bothered to. But yeah, I guess the question is, can the game be considered canon?

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:50 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I played Kotor 1 & 2 through the end, kinda sucks when you beat that old lady, it just kinda leaves you hanging there at the end. It's possible they might have some tool or being to drain the Anti-Monitor... But from playing the games and watching the movies along with additional research over the net, the chances of the Star Wars Universe pulling this one off is .01 percent chance. The chances of Anti-Monitor wiping out the Star Wars Universe is 99.99 percent. .01 percent leaves room for debate. Just keeping an open mind... Imo Anti-Monitor wins.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:54 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

What Sith Lords have said they can drain stars or crush them?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:36 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Palpatine or Darth Sidious was supposed to be so powerful He could create life and stop Himself and others from dying some even say He is responsible for Anakin Skywalkers creation and His high Midiclorean count and on the home world were He was born in order to instill fear in Him and well you know the whole fear darkside thing.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:38 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

The thing is that the movie versions of the Jedi are totally diffrent from whats writen if you read about the Jedi and watch the Jedi on a movie there totally diffrent in comics Emperor Palpatine could create force storms and the like Jedi could strip other Jedi of powers there was even a light saber that could cut through other light sabers and thus it and its blue prints were destroyed Darth Nihlis is part of Starwars History i belive and was so powerful that He could totally controll you and drain whole planets of there life force there were other Sith like Darth Scion who was basically so powerful He was nothing but molecules being held together by pure Sith power i mean not even half the gods in MU can do that if you lower Zues to His molecular level He needs help to come back in comics Palpatine could change bodies. I guess the force takes alot out of you its stated that Yoda lets the force take over His body and thus He is able to do all that flipping and stuff and have such agility i mean the guy is hundreds of years old that explains why He can do that but the next moment after He is done has to go back to using a cane, in the movies Mace Windu didnt seem that powerful but in the comics He fights a droid army TWICE the size of the one in Attack Of The Clones with out a lightsaber and wins He defeats a giant droid too Yoda stops a whole starfleet i guess if your gonna use Jedi or Sith in a battle you should use the ones you read about or see in the movies to see a Jedi or Sith at there top mastery of the force and leave out the movie versions.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:43 AM
Mider

The were was a sith who could see 4,000 years into the future and see the fall of the Republic.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:49 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

SWU is doomed. Except if the Force would grand some Force user almighty powers.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:58 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

The Kyber Crystal i belive can grant ultimate force mastery.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:01 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

the SW universe is like. so. doomed.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:52 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

I concer.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:42 PM