KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » blade vs captain america

who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
blade 6 60.00%
captain america 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

blade vs captain america
Started by: black wolverine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

blade vs captain america

who wins discuss

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:24 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Cap vs Classic Blade? Cap, no contest.

Cap vs Current Blade? Harder to tell.

After the movie, Marvel decided it'd be awesome to change Blade into what he is now, which in my opinion, happens to be more cliche. Current Blade's physical abilities are amped, but not too high. I'd say no more than 5 tons, tops. His hand-to-hand skills are good, but Steve might edge him out by a bit. Blade's weapons are no good against Cap's shield and Steve is still the better strategist. I'm going to give it to Cap. At least, for now.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:29 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

current blade and blade can heal keep dat in mind

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:30 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

i say blade

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:37 AM
Wanderer259

quote:
current blade and blade can heal keep dat in mind

Only more quickly. Not rapidly like Wolverine or Deadpool do. Or am I wrong?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:38 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

ur wrong he heals hella quick and hes got hecca gear and all cap got is his sheild

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:43 AM
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

They fight until the sun starts to set, and realizing that once night falls Blade will be unstoppable, Cap has no choice but to behead him with one final blow of his shield....

.....Wait, what?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:14 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Cap could try to kill Blade. Steve doesn't like it, but when it's required, he'll do it. He just sees it as unnecessary 99.9% of the time.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:17 AM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

so u guys think cap would win

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:33 PM
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

I want to know wassup with this "Current Blade" stuff. I actually found this website trying to find out what BLADE can do without movie magic that makes people think he's on par with Lobo and Dracula and could kill Batman and Spider-man at the same time!

WHAT ARE BLADES POWERS???!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:46 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The MISTER
I want to know wassup with this "Current Blade" stuff. I actually found this website trying to find out what BLADE can do without movie magic that makes people think he's on par with Lobo and Dracula and could kill Batman and Spider-man at the same time!

blade got soul power my bro-tha.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:47 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup deal wit it

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:53 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

blade has a healing factor super strength speed agility better fighting skills

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:54 PM
Wanderer259

quote:

Classic Blade, the one before the movie, was just a guy who was immune to vampire bites because his mother was bit while she was in labor with him. Other than that, he was just very knowledgeable in hunting vampires and was a decent hand-to-hand combatant. That was it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:08 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Wanderer259
Cap vs Classic Blade? Cap, no contest.

Cap vs Current Blade? Harder to tell.

After the movie, Marvel decided it'd be awesome to change Blade into what he is now, which in my opinion, happens to be more cliche. Current Blade's physical abilities are amped, but not too high. I'd say no more than 5 tons, tops. His hand-to-hand skills are good, but Steve might edge him out by a bit. Blade's weapons are no good against Cap's shield and Steve is still the better strategist. I'm going to give it to Cap. At least, for now.

Wrong, Blade was changed before the movie. Here are some stats from the Official handbooks.

Attachment: blade.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:09 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Captain America

Attachment: captain a.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:09 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

The stat ratings

Attachment: stats.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:11 AM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

wanderer i didnt kno that was classic blade current blade is way better

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:12 AM
Wanderer259

What I don't understand is how he's immune to vampire bites... but Morbius makes him powerful with one. What? Sounds like selective immunity to me...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:12 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Wanderer259
What I don't understand is how he's immune to vampire bites... but Morbius makes him powerful with one. What? Sounds like selective immunity to me...

Morbius isn't a vampire. He's a pseudo vampire. Different thing.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:15 AM