KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Phoenix vs. Fully-Powered Spectre

The Phoenix vs. Fully-Powered Spectre
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Phoenix vs. Fully-Powered Spectre

The Presence has decreed that the Phoenix MUST DIE (Permanently that is). Can the Spectre beat the Phoenix?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:59 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

This is just going to end up as a Presence Vs TOAA thread which is pointless. Also this was done already a few days ago. Its probably somewhere on the first 3 or so pages.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:11 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Actually Spectre will easily eat the Phoenix alive you see even though they both have powerful sources of power Spectre's is easily infinitely more powerful

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:16 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Actually Spectre will easily eat the Phoenix alive you see even though they both have powerful sources of power Spectre's is easily infinitely more powerful

Well considering Chris C and GM have all but said directly that the primal force of creation that makes jean a phoenix is Gods essence i dont believe that is the case. Jeans name phoenix of the white crown means that she is a sephiroth. A vessel created by God for him to pour his essence into so that his work can be carried out in the world of man. This is basically a TOAA Vs Presence thread. To settle this why not just go by their feats shown in the comics? Theres no other way really

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:29 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Have you yet proved where it says that PF is incarnation of TOAA. Show me the exact quotes. Don't just assume. We need actual proof. Since Presence and TOAA are equal that would mean that Presence would be more powerful than PF. So if he wanted it Phoenix would be gone forever.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:06 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

Please explain how can both of these statements be true:

quote:
Since Presence and TOAA are equal

and

quote:
even though they both have powerful sources of power Spectre's is easily infinitely more powerful

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:12 PM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

well since they are both the creators of their respective universes they are the most powerful in them and would be considered equal. and Spectre gets his power from Presence who is more powerful than the PF in turn if Presence wanted him to destroy the Phoenix or even the PF he would give Spectre that much power.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:20 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

well since they are both the creators of their respective universes they are the most powerful in them and would be considered equal. and Spectre gets his power from Presence who is more powerful than the PF in turn if Presence wanted him to destroy the Phoenix or even the PF he would give Spectre that much power.

So TOAA is just going to allow the primal force of creation to be destroyed? That would end all life in existence. The primal force of creation made the multiverse and all the abstracts. It is one with them also. It cannot die. TOAA would never allow it. Stop thinking of the phoenix as some separate firebird entity. The avatars are the phoenix. The name just representative of their death and subsequent rebirth into a higher being. The union between the primal force of creation and those with genetic phoenix potential creates a phoenix. That firebird is just a manifestation of the avatars powers.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:30 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Yeah But TOAA isn't involved with this.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:35 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

But in this thread TOAA isn't involved and Presence gave him the power to destroy The Phoenix. And if Presence wants Phoenix gone and sends Spectre it will be done.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:36 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I don't think the Phoenix Force can be killed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:37 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I'm sure if Presence gave Spectre the power to do it he could.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:42 PM
Cosmic Cube

I'm sure if Presence gave Spectre the power to do it he could.

This is ultimately the Presence vs. The Phoenix. Of course the Phoenix isn't going to win.

But, The Phoenix is beyond Death. How is it possible for it to die?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:44 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

It can't "die" in the normal sense... But being erased from existance counts as the same thing, I think.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:45 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he could make it never exist. that could make it "die".

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:46 PM
Cosmic Cube

he could make it never exist. that could make it "die".

Understood. This is pretty obvious, then. Spectre with all of the Presence's power is the Presence.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:49 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

But in this thread TOAA isn't involved and Presence gave him the power to destroy The Phoenix. And if Presence wants Phoenix gone and sends Spectre it will be done.

It doesnt work like that im afraid. The primal force of creation is an aspect of God. No explanation necessary. It is the force that is behind the making of everything. All life in existence, everything. TOAA is very much involved with this as it stands

Because of the stupid 86 retcon, people have it embedded in their minds that phoenix is just another cosmic entity. That phoenix was just a sentent energy field derived from the psychic energy of all things. The original Phoenix and the one that is in current continuity isnt phoenix at all if that makes sense. Thats the avatars. This is the primal force of creation which isnt an entity it just pours its essense into those with phoenix potential and they become avatars. The avatars are phoenix and the firebird is just a manifestation of their powers. So this is spectre Vs the primal force of creation which isnt an entity it is just a force. A part of TOAA. Jeans name in the comics is Phoenix of the white crown. Which means that she is a vessel for the essence of God. Which is the primal force of creation.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:49 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

so it would be a stalemate between Spectre and PF?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:50 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

if Presence gave him the power he can do whatever Presence enables him to do.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:51 PM
Cosmic Cube

If the Phoenix is removed permanently, that would end all life in existance, wouldn't it? Why would Spectre be allowed to do that?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:51 PM