KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » War Hulk vs. Savage Hulk

War Hulk vs. Savage Hulk
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

War Hulk vs. Savage Hulk

who is the stronger one of the two ?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:06 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Savage.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:40 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Savage.

Savage hulk never did beat jugs

War Hulk punched him in lands far far away.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:22 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
Savage hulk never did beat jugs

War Hulk punched him in lands far far away.

War Hulk never beat Juggernaut either, and he had technology designed specifically to thwart Juggernaut. Savage Hulk tossed Juggernaut into a mountain.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:25 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

War Hulk never beat Juggernaut either, and he had technology designed specifically to thwart Juggernaut. Savage Hulk tossed Juggernaut into a mountain.

so war hulk is not physically stronger than Hulk?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:27 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
so war hulk is not physically stronger than Hulk?

Contrary to popular belief, no. He is the Professor in a suit of powerful armor. His strength isn't limitless.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:36 PM
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually cosmic u r wrong. wars celestial tech out magiced if u like juggies enchantment protecting him. therefore juggie was at his mercy. prof hulk is too limitless in strength potential, just more in control so not as quick getting there. remember prof hulk floored juggie with relative ease b4 the psychic backlash. as for strength both are limitless in potential , though i believe war starts off stronger so will always increase ahead of a normal savage hulk unless savage gets angry enough to speed up his escalation

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:58 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

War Hulk is stronger, Apocalypse increased his strength to near-celestial level.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:43 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I do believe War Hulk has a stronger base level..but I'd still have to give it to Savage..I never really thought much of War Hulk..He didn't do much more to Juggernaut than Savage Hulk..At his best I think Savage could take down War..He'd probably rip the frikking Celestial Tech off of War's body..and does anybody remember the fight where Savage got shot by a freaking gun that was made to take down Celestials?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

strength wise although war had increased strength savage still would be able to get to that level as is too limitless

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:46 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Tough Guy
strength wise although war had increased strength savage still would be able to get to that level as is too limitless

Professor had the psychic failsafe that would turn him into Savage Banner if he got too mad. War Hulk's strength can't be limitless.

Originally posted by whobdamandog
Well I do believe War Hulk has a stronger base level..but I'd still have to give it to Savage..I never really thought much of War Hulk..He didn't do much more to Juggernaut than Savage Hulk..At his best I think Savage could take down War..He'd probably rip the frikking Celestial Tech off of War's body..and does anybody remember the fight where Savage got shot by a freaking gun that was made to take down Celestials?

I remember. big grin

Savage wins. He would rip the armor off.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:51 PM
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

im sure prof was still able to exceed infinately in strength oh well, war as ive said has no clear character parameters

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:29 PM
KillAll

War Hulk never beat Juggernaut either, and he had technology designed specifically to thwart Juggernaut.

do you realize how WRONG this statement is??? the technology was made specifically to thwart the celestials, not juggernaut. juggernaut was just a test. to make sure hulk was functioning properly.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:07 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think he means that wars tech was desiged to be too powerful for juggies magic enhantment

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:01 PM
Cosmic Cube

No, it was designed to negate it. It didn't work that well, either. War Hulk was NOT meant to fight Celestials. Apoc was testing Celestial tech on him. Savage is stronger than War.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:23 PM
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

look wars credentials are unknown, as at the end of the day his character is unknown as to his limits. war was also given a huge boost to his base level stength i know this, as for his capabilities ike i said he could shit laser beams

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:12 PM