KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zarathos vs. Dr Strange.

Zarathos vs. Dr Strange.
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Zarathos vs. Dr Strange.

Who will win, discuss.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:11 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
when zarathos came back he wasn't even at full power and he was able to put strange, doc strange, gr, blaze, vengeance, caretaker, blade, and a bunch of other heroes on the run just simply by showing up.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:34 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Was that Strange at his current level of power? Right now, not many people can mess with the Doc. I seriouly doubt Zarathos is more powerful than the Vishanti. I'm almost certain he isn't.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:43 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Can you explain why

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:45 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Can you explain why

Why Zarathos isn't more powerful than the Vishanti? Does it really require explanation?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:52 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Well jeez, lets put it this way, one person thinks he is and another thinks he isn't, so you make an explation to prove why, you have argued with jinzin before right?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:55 PM
jinzin

honestly I'm not too familiar with stranges powers now....like I said when zarathos put strange on the run he did it at half to a quarter of his strength...and the doc strange of that time period held to a stalemate against adam warlock with the infinity gems.....that's some serious amount of power to put on the run....if strange has gotten more powerful than that since....well...just how powerful I ask? cause that's pretty damned impressive.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:30 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did zarathos fight Strange in the dark realm or on earth?
When did any of this happen?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:34 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

it was on earth...during the godforsaken darkness saga...it was horrible writing (in terms of story) even more horribly drawn...and the well it wasn't much of a fight..it was more like a strange:"everyone lets get the **** out of here right now!" situation.......and it happened on earth.... if it happened in hell...well......I don't even want to think about it....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:38 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure Centurious beat a full strength Zarathos.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:39 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

centurious had items specifically designed to beat zarathos...and he couldn't even beat him...he just stalemated him.....zarathos wasn't fully powered....his power was already being sapped from mephisto....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:42 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

wait out of curiosity , is this the character that shuma gorath is in the same universe with?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:45 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by jinzin
it was on earth...during the godforsaken darkness saga...it was horrible writing (in terms of story) even more horribly drawn...and the well it wasn't much of a fight..it was more like a strange:"everyone lets get the **** out of here right now!" situation.......and it happened on earth.... if it happened in hell...well......I don't even want to think about it....

There's no such thing as bad writing. big grin Of course Wolverine can beat Lobo.

What issue did he fight Zarathos in?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:46 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember Z' being able to claim souls and such, human souls.
Strange's soul is immortal and protected by Eternity, I don't know if Z can counter that.

Still, Z' is more powerful than mephisto in hell right???

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:47 AM
jinzin

lol......It wasn't bad...it was beyond concepts like bad.....if you could put bad on steroids this would be it....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:48 AM
jinzin

I dunno....isn't mephisto's power in hell contingent on something? I mean doesn't it flucuate? in any case he's at least on the same level...and mephisto is scared of him...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:48 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by long pig
I remember Z' being able to claim souls and such, human souls.
Strange's soul is immortal and protected by Eternity, I don't know if Z can counter that.

Still, Z' is more powerful than mephisto in hell right???

...But certainly not more powerful than the Infinity Gauntlet.

Agamotto is above Zarathos. So is Cyttorak, and Watoomb. The Vishanti would be overkill.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:49 AM
Cosmic Cube

Mephisto is overrated, plain and simple. Hulk walked into hell and bitchslapped him.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:51 AM
jinzin

i think it's slightly contingent on where..in hell? hmmm it's probably debateable......I mean zarathos was supposedly the most powerful existence to roam there back in the day.....but who knows....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:52 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

True true.

I was just wondering if Z' could steal unhuman souls. Because Strange's soul is no longer human in nearly every aspect.

Z' faught Centurious, and couldn't steal his soul....

Mephisto's power in his realm is nearly absolute, he can grant himself any power he wants. So being on his level is impressive.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:53 AM