KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Sabre Tooth vs Dead Pool

Wolverine vs Sabre Tooth vs Dead Pool
Started by: Hulk Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulk_Power

Wolverine vs Sabre Tooth vs Dead Pool

Which of these masters of whup ass would win?

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:17 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

I'd be rooting for Deadpool, and I think it's possible he could win, seeing as how Wolvie and Sabes would be too busy trying to kill each other. As for what's most likely... I don't feel like analyzing anything right now.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:18 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sabretooth doesn't have adamantium bones anymore does he?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:50 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I'm not sure. I'll have to check into that.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:58 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I think Creed still has the Adamantium, don't hold me to that though.

Anyway, Deadpool says "screw this", and sits back and eats some popcorn while the two bitter rivals go at it.

(Don't ask where he got the popcorn, he's Deadpool for f*cks sake, he's got it like that)

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:48 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

creed has admantium bones and claws, enhanced healing factor...even for him, and super strength 10 class range now...maybe more....most likely a lot more...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:51 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn. He's like a really really big, mean wolverine.
He'd run through these guys no sweat.

Giving him laced bones is over kill, don't ya think?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:52 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

dp might be able to gas him and take advantage of it...dp's immortal too..I think it would come down to deadpool and sabes for the end.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:58 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I think it would be Wolverine and Dead Pool in the end.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:02 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think Sabretooth is supposed to be dead right now. Wolverine said he was going to "finish it" in the Uncanny issue (or around there) where Cain got temporally killed off and he was the one who came out of the forest not Creed.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk power is right wolverine always beats sabertooth unless sabeertooth makes him mad and makes him do something stupid like saying wolverine i had sexx with silver fox he will fight weak and have sabertooth win

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:19 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The default matches on these forums are arena matches. Wolverine vs current Sabretooth in an arena with no plot devices isn't likely to end in a favourable result for Wolverine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:23 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah...I'm definitely wonderin about that sabretooth fight...how the hell would he have killed him? then they didn't even show the damned thing.....I dunno if sabes and wolvie were throwing down for the last time I would think they would show it.....

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:01 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No way he could kill him.....Wolverine is totally outclassed against the new Creed.

Sabretooth will come back without Adamantium probably, cuz that's just rediculous.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:30 AM