KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man VS Batman VS Deathstroke

Spider-Man VS Batman VS Deathstroke
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Spider-Man VS Batman VS Deathstroke

(please log in to view the image)
quote:
Deathstroke is a highly trained mercenary and is an expert marksman and martial artist.
Enhanced Abilities: Deathstrokes strength, agility, reflexes and endurance have all been enhanced to superhuman levels.
Mental Capabilities: As a result of the experimental treatment, Deathstroke is capable of using 90% of his brain, making him a master tactician.
Heightened Senses: Deathstrokes senses have all been enhanced to superhuman levels by the experimental treatment he received.
Sixth Sense: Deathstroke has limited battle pre-cog.
Healing: Deathstroke has a personal healing factor that allows him to recover his health much faster than normal. As a result of his healing factor Deathstroke doesn’t age at the normal rate.
Weapons: Deathstroke uses an assortment of weapons. He is usually equipped with two .44 Magnums, a long barrel Colt .45, an energy sword and a power staff.
Equipment: Deathstroke also has Nightvision lenses and various climbing and surveillance gear.

VS

quote:
Enhanced Abilities: Spider-Man has enhanced strength, agility and endurance.
Spider-Sense: Spider-Man has a danger sense that foreworns him of potentially dangerous situations. This takes place as a mental buzzing.
Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man can adhere to vertical and upside down surfaces.
Web-Shooters: Hidden beneath the wrists of his costume are a pair pf devices that shoot a stream of ensnaring webbing. Spider-Man uses the webbing to make swing lines, ensnare opponents and fashion shields.
Spider-Tracer: Spider-Man carries a number of small homing signals shaped like spiders, tuned to his Spider-Sense.

VS

quote:
I couldn't find a good bio, but everyone know's batman's abilities, so stfu. big grin

No prep, regular weapons. All fighters fight with blood lust. They are dropped into a room 100ft by 100ft, each in a corner. Limited number of 10ft brick walls, all spaced 20 feet apart.

Who wins?

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jun 14th, 2005 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:31 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

You better say Deathstroke... Slade's a BA.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:35 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing the success of the Slade/Cyber/Spidey fight, I made a equaly tough to call fight.

I've never been too clear on who'd win with a spidey/slade fight, and adding Batman to the mix just makes it all the more hard to determine.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

as much as i love him, batman goes down first.
and i appreciate pointing out the success of my thread but this is almost comparing batman to cyber. . .
i really dont see a way batman lasts more than a minute. . .

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:42 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Batman's good... But definitely not good enough to compete with precog and superstrength, speed, etc on both fronts. He might do something to screw over one person before he gets hit, (and it's only gonna take one) but since there's no way to determine which it would be, I'm calling Bruce a non factor in a straight up fight, even with his crazy MA skills.

Slade is just smarter than Spidey when it comes down to it. H2H Parker might take him... maybe... But with his weapons and stuff, combined with better strategery, I'm goin with Deathstroke. He's probly stealthier too, especially when Spidey's in bloodlust killing frenzy mode, which would hinder his logical thinking. (Slade's in killing mode 100% of the time... hehe assassins rule)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:50 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Batman has tons of devices and equipment, plus he's nearly as smart as Slade.
He would last longer than Cyber, only because Batman isn't stupid enough to go at Slade or Spidey h2h at first.

Batman would just lob grenades and shit into the Slade/Spidey fight.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:51 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Batman's good... But definitely not good enough to compete with precog and superstrength, speed, etc on both fronts. He might do something to screw over one person before he gets hit, (and it's only gonna take one) but since there's no way to determine which it would be, I'm calling Bruce a non factor in a straight up fight, even with his crazy MA skills.

Slade is just smarter than Spidey when it comes down to it. H2H Parker might take him... maybe... But with his weapons and stuff, combined with better strategery, I'm goin with Deathstroke. He's probly stealthier too, especially when Spidey's in bloodlust killing frenzy mode, which would hinder his logical thinking. (Slade's in killing mode 100% of the time... hehe assassins rule)

Bats has done decent against Slade in the past, never actually won, but he did well.....kinda. He cheated.
Slade said "screw it" and dropped his weapons and faught batman h2h, Slade was beating batman, so batman pulled a gun on Slade! A friggin gun! Batman NEVER uses guns.
He still lost though.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:54 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

100 feet isnt a lot. That's like 2 swings for Spidey or a shot or 2 for Slade. Though if they can't see him cuz of the brick walls, Batman's quite the ninja, and could stay out of the fight till one of em (Slade) comes out the bloody victor, then Bats just pops out a few batarangs and sees how good this precog stuff really is. I dunno. Bruce is a sneaky little SOB.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:55 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by long pig
Bats has done decent against Slade in the past, never actually won, but he did well.....kinda. He cheated.
Slade said "screw it" and dropped his weapons and faught batman h2h, Slade was beating batman, so batman pulled a gun on Slade! A friggin gun! Batman NEVER uses guns.
He still lost though.

You gotta wonder what would kill Slade though... I mean, even 6 shots to the head probly wouldn't kill him for good. What was Mr. Wayne thinking? Could've at least gotten a rocket launcher or something with his billions of dollars.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:57 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slade's immortal. Nothing less than decapitation will kill him for good.

When he got shot in the head the first time, his healing wasn't working very well. But, the lady had the gun touching his head, and she pulled it and he was fast enough to dodge the bullet point blank enough to have it miss his mark. He can definatly take a few to the brain now.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:04 AM
eL sTanKo

DS picks up Spidey and uses him as a club to clobber Bats to death. Spidey sub-squently dies as well.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:26 AM
eL sTanKo is currently offline Click here to Send eL sTanKo a Private Message Find more posts by eL sTanKo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey is stronger, by how much is unknown. So I doubt he can throw Spidey around like that.

Slades strength is between 2tons-10tons, he's in there somewhere.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:37 AM
lifeisaglich

quote:
Slade said "screw it" and dropped his weapons and faught batman h2h, Slade was beating batman, so batman pulled a gun on Slade! A friggin gun! Batman NEVER uses guns. He still lost though.

I just want to make a correction on this. After Slade said, "screw it" slade brought out his sword first before batman took slade's sniper rifle and hit a home run with the ball being slade's head. And please, forgive me if I say that batman did not lose. I could post a pic. if you want to verify what it is I am saying?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:42 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a lose when you shoot someone who want's to fight without guns.
Do you really think Bat's could take him if Slade had a gun too?

He shot him while he wasn't wanting to use guns, WITH A SNIPER RIFLE!

But yeah, post the pics, it was a sweet fight. It's an old one, but it's pretty cool.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:45 AM
lifeisaglich

quote:
That's a lose when you shoot someone who want's to fight without guns.

Batman used a gun? You are talking about the secound coming of batman and slade in the batman books...right!!!!

quote:
Do you really think Bat's could take him if Slade had a gun too?

EH.....give or take a gadget???

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:58 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

long pig I am sorry I made a promise I could not deliver. But you seem to have read the book surely you can dig it up better than I and try and post it where as I have failed.?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:19 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have it, I just don't have a scanner. It's cool though. No biggie.

Doesn't batman hate using guns? Usually he flat out refuses to. That just tells you, he was in a panic.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:47 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Re: Spider-Man VS Batman VS Deathstroke

VS

VS

No prep, regular weapons. All fighters fight with blood lust. They are dropped into a room 100ft by 100ft, each in a corner. Limited number of 10ft brick walls, all spaced 20 feet apart.

Who wins?

Good synopsis there, and nice deathstroke picture.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:10 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

These brick walls give bats and spiderman a large advantage, but mostly spiderman could make the most sufficient use of his environment in this scenario.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:11 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Bats pretty much always lose to Deathstroke and the guys taken on whole teams with Kid Flash on them.Spideys good would last alot longer than Batman i belive ahs the strength advantage potentially COULD win but im gonna give a slight edge to Deathstroke mostly for his experience and simply ABILITY to deal with DC speesters

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:40 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote