KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Peak Human Fighters VS Immortals Royal Rumble

Peak Human Fighters VS Immortals Royal Rumble
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Peak Human Fighters VS Immortals Royal Rumble

Captain America
Black Panther
Protocide
Daredevil
Batman

VS

Connor MacLeod
Duncan MacLeod
Kurgan
Ramirez
Winston (One of the guards of Jacob Kell)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:48 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

oy...tuff one...good match....I'll think about this one though...right now...I'm not sure...having the cap in a TEAM battle does give the peak humans a huge advantage though....

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:06 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

p.s. you should replace winston with that asian dude from highlander 4 he was hella badass..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:06 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

UP

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:47 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Great match. If I had to say, I'd probably go with the Immortals. They have centuries of experience and that of all their vanquished foes.

Great fight though.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:31 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Which one was Winston?

I don't think I've ever read any protocide either. Any info on him?

But the human team has two great leaders, for now I give it to them based on that.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:36 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Winston was the black guy if I remember right.
Protocide was the other guy who received the super soldier serum and goes into suspended animation until A.I.M. wake up him and unleashed him on Cap.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 10:33 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

hmmmm, can you tell me what he did, I'm still having trouble remembering.

I stopped reading before that story on Protocide...How'd he do?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:39 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
hmmmm, can you tell me what he did, I'm still having trouble remembering.

I stopped reading before that story on Protocide...How'd he do?

He sent to hospital U.S. Agent, that was really crap fight, and then battled Cap twice, in their last fight, he saved Captain America from the explosion of an A.I.M. base and was believed dead, but after that it was showed him in civilian disguise asking to a truck pilot to take him away, and he was carrying the shield under his coat

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:31 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Sounds like he can hang, I'm sticking with the human team, for the leadership skills again.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:35 PM