KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Elektra vs Batgirl

Elektra vs Batgirl
This poll is closed.
Elektra-After a tough fight with Batgirl 2 15.38%
Elektra-Wins easily 1 7.69%
Batgirl-After a tough fight with Elektra 8 61.54%
Batgirl-Wins easily 2 15.38%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Elektra vs Batgirl
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elektra vs Batgirl

I think that Elektra would win this match easily.As a fighter she's better trained than Batgirl.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 01:52 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I sure Cass would win this fight easy, She was train by the best, Her father and than Batman and so on, She even beat Lady Shiva in a one on one fight, and her fighting skills surpasts Batman by a wide margin., She lacks the det work of Batman though.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:06 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Elektra has skills, but she can't keep Batgirl from reading her body movements. She'll put up a fight, but eventually, Cass will just take her out.

Let's give credit where credit is due, however, or in this case, take away from where it's unwarranted. Batgirl defeated Shiva not with sheer ability, but that she became aware that Shiva wanted to lose subconsciously so that she could die. That knowledge was what let Cass win.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:09 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have to respect each other'sopinions.I still think that Eektra would win this fight.I just want people to discuss is all.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:11 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

BATGIRL WINS

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:31 PM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

With those two long knives she has,she'll kill Batgirl(literally).

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:58 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Barbara Gordon does not have a chance. Cassie Cain somehow is believed to be slightly (as in...slightly) superior to Elektra. How that would play out in a battle, I know not.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 08:01 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually,the Batgirl that I was referring to was Barbara Gordon.Didn't even know there was another one.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 08:03 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Actually,the Batgirl that I was referring to was Barbara Gordon.Didn't even know there was another one.

Then you might wanna change you're choice from Barbara Gordon to Cassandra Cain then, cause Elektra would gut Barbara's ass.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:40 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Batgirl 7/10

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:43 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zod4Life

Cassie is the Batgirl that defeated Shiva. She's of asian ancestry.

LoL, Barbara Gordon was the silver age Batgirl. You had...hmm...Betty Kane first (Batwoman's niece)? Then Barbara, then Helena (Huntress), now Cassandra.

I agree with Tron. Barbara Gordon vs. Elektra? That's not even fair.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:21 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

confused

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 01:29 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Seeing as Barbara Gordon is parapalegic since Joker got ahold of her, I'll give it to Electra.
If it's Cass though... Cass wins easy.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 01:39 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

She's Oracle at that point. Not Batgirl.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 01:53 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

. . don't tell me facts about comics.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:00 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Why not? Do you deny this?

Last edited by dawsey28 on Aug 14th, 2005 at 02:04 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:01 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

because I already know. You don't need to point anything out to me.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:05 PM
dawsey28

Yes, but you said she'd lose because she's a paraplegic now.

Correct?

I am saying that she is no longer Batgirl. She is Oracle now. Meaning that while she was Batgirl, she'd have a lot better of a chance.

Do you honestly think that I didn't know, or at least believe, that you probably already knew that Batgirl was Oracle at that point?

Most people on this board knows that.

Although Elektra wins anyway, the person who started this thread OBVIOUSLY didn't mean Barbara in a wheelchair vs Elektra.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:13 PM
MrHeavySilence

Anyone have scans of Elektra beating Wolverine?

I think Elektra would win..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:14 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote