KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman & Hulk vs. General Zod & Doomsday

Superman & Hulk vs. General Zod & Doomsday
Started by: Cosmic Cube

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Superman & Hulk vs. General Zod & Doomsday

DC's and Marvel's strongest team up.

Both sides are uber-pissed, and bloodlusted. Which team prevails? wink

No unlimited lives for Doomsday.

Debate.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:59 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I'd have to give it to the villains in this one.
I believe the Hulk would be a liability in this one..and Supes can't handle both Zod and DD at the same time.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:05 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I'd have to give it to the villains in this one.
I believe the Hulk would be a liability in this one..and Supes can't handle both Zod and DD at the same time.

I see things differently. Hulk is way stronger than Doomsday, and he can definitely take him one-on-one.

Any other opinions?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:18 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Hulk and Supes.

They're the flagship characters.

Secondrates like the other two aren't gonna put 'em down.

And no-one bring up DD vs Supes lol - u know it only happened for the sales! wink

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:21 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Hulk and Supes.

They're the flagship characters.

Secondrates like the other two aren't gonna put 'em down.

And no-one bring up DD vs Supes lol - u know it only happened for the sales! wink

Agreed 100%.

I thought DOS was a bit far fetched too. It seemed that Superman forgot that he could fly really fast, and that he was faster than Doomsday. Too many occurrences of PIS.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:23 AM
Cosmic Cube

Didn't Superman defeat Zod already?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:05 AM
ZephroCarnelian

lol! big grin

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:07 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Superman & Hulk vs. General Zod & Doomsday

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
DC's and Marvel's strongest team up.

Both sides are uber-pissed, and bloodlusted. Which team prevails? wink

No unlimited lives for Doomsday.

Debate.

Which doomsday?

The doomsday that defeated countless GL’s, the Doomsday that defeated JLA, Darksied

Or the new Doomsday that lost to Superman--------hey I tough Doomsday was so fast that supes couldn’t see his movement? Where was DD speed in recent battle?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:03 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I see things differently. Hulk is way stronger than Doomsday, and he can definitely take him one-on-one.

Any other opinions?

Well, it depends, How pissed off is the Hulk, what strength level are you starting him at here?

Also, if the battle ends up with DD versus Supes and Zod versus Hulk, then Hulk will lose and Supes will still have to deal with both of them.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:05 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

DD vs Hulk Supes vs Zod- Id go with the good guys.

Supes beats Zod then helps Hulk with DD if he needs to.

DD vs Supes Zod vs Hulk- Id go with the bad guys.

Zod defeats Hulk then helps DD defeat Supes.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:16 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Zod only lost to Supes once he was weakened from having his armor off for a while. By all accounts he's every bit Superman's equal.

I'd agree with what Darth Macabre said though...could go either way depending on the matchups.

-DM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday would be the Hulk's playtoy and Zod(me)would hand Superman is ass.Anyway,back on subject,Doomsday may be able to handle Superman but he can't handle the Hulk.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:14 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Hulk and Superman win

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:43 AM
Darth_Glentract is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Zod only lost to Supes once he was weakened from having his armor off for a while. By all accounts he's every bit Superman's equal.

I'd agree with what Darth Macabre said though...could go either way depending on the matchups.

-DM

Didnt Supes already admitted that Zod's stronger than him?

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:44 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Not sure about this one...Doomsday strength in my opinion is somewhat more than Supermans, but as for the Hulk - he'd have to be on a pretty p1ssed off level to overcome DD...but it is possible - as for Superman and Zod, I think Zod in his prime takes this...

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:29 AM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Synchro
Didnt Supes already admitted that Zod's stronger than him?

If he did, I've never heard about. It wouldn't surprise me though. Until Zod's armor came off (which gave him his red-sun power) the best Supes managed was a stalemate, and he had his jaw broken by Zod at one point.

-DM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

ZOD IS ALMIGHTY!KNEEL!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:41 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kidding though.Superman is the strongest there is.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:42 PM
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Didn't Zod die from fighting Superman? Just a question.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:42 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm here right now aren't I?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:47 PM