KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » neo from the matrix vs spiderman

neo from the matrix vs spiderman
Started by: daniel18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

neo from the matrix vs spiderman

I know this thread seems f@cking stupid firgive me i was bored any way neo fights spiderman in the matrix who wins this stupid fight.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:56 AM
daniel18 is currently offline Click here to Send daniel18 a Private Message Find more posts by daniel18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

if its stupid then why did you make..it...bub...you could just go and j**k off.....instead of making stupid threads that are spreading through the forum like cancer......by the way spidey like totally wins smile

Last edited by Colossus21 on Jun 30th, 2005 at 04:02 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:58 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

Re: neo from the matrix vs spiderman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by daniel18
I know this thread seems f@cking stupid firgive me i was bored any way neo fights spiderman in the matrix who wins this stupid fight.

You know, it doesn't really help that you claimed your thread was stupid.

You might as well have made this same thread and said Neo would kick Spiderman's arse. We need people to burn for the Spiderman fire.

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:02 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

WELL IM F@CKING SORRY THERES NO NEED TO BE AN @SSHOLE LIKE THAT AND ACTUALLY I DONT THINK IT IS A STUPID THREAD NEO WINS mad

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:05 AM
daniel18 is currently offline Click here to Send daniel18 a Private Message Find more posts by daniel18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

common take it like a man.......no one likes me neither.......and i am doing fine smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:06 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

yeh ok ill take it like a man no you made me cry sad neo would lose in the real world to spidey in the matrtix i think he could beat spider man with all his abilities.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:16 AM
PloKoonDevotee
Champion

Neo Wins. OH YEAH!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:19 AM
PloKoonDevotee is currently offline Click here to Send PloKoonDevotee a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoonDevotee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

ok tell me how the hell someone like neo can beat *cough* god *cough*........ i mean spiderman

Last edited by Colossus21 on Jun 30th, 2005 at 04:28 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:19 AM
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

well tell me how spiderman can win in the matrix then

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:28 AM
Colossus21

web him up.....nothing and no one can break through it.......i dont care how strong you are or how much wil power you have.....and neo cant do the stop trick on the webbing like he does on bullets.casue the webbing moves at 100 times the speed of light

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:29 AM
PloKoonDevotee
Champion

I think Spiderman could Get away from Neo. But, If SpiderMan Had to Fight Neo, Neo Would win.

Neo Lifted over 100 smiths off his chest. He can break through Web.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:33 AM
PloKoonDevotee is currently offline Click here to Send PloKoonDevotee a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoonDevotee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

well maybe he could dodge the webbing like he did with the bullets or maybe he will just crap him self and fly away or if smith were in this fight he could just turn spidey into one of his clones.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:36 AM
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

what do you mean no one can break his webbing green goblin did it in the first spiderman movie.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:40 AM
Colossus21

bro i am kidding.....but since you dont follow events on this forum i wont joke around any more.....dude this is abvious neo takes it..its not even a fight........there is this notion going on around that spidey is god and can do anything....i thought u knew....so i was just playin around with u.....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:43 AM
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

yeh i know neo takes its i mean come on webbing faster then the speed of light What the f**k? the reason why i thought this thread was stupid is coz neo aint a character from a comic.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:51 AM
WAF3001
Randomnosity

I'm goin with Neo...........

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:15 AM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote