KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Wonderwoman

Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Wonderwoman
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Wonderwoman

Her durability vulnerability seriously is "Sharp pointy things", she can take a punch from Superman, but can be peirced with a needle. confused
Anyways, I've actually heard a few decent reasons why Logan & Creed could take her, so why not.

Bloodlust for Wolverine & Creed, regular WW.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:11 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Since it's two of them they might win since she isnt invulnerable

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:12 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Creed uses Wolverine as a weapon. But WW still beats them to death with their own limbs... or does she? I really have no idea.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:18 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Toss them into the nearest ocean tied together as a punishment, until they play nicely.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:49 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Sharp pointy things? WTF???

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:52 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

an arrow has gone through her skin before, i bet adamantium will also

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:56 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I say WW will take this cos of her speed but its quite a good fight match up nonetheless

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:34 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Wonder Woman is stronger and faster against these two...but with Wolverine and Sabretooth tag teaming her...I'm not sure she can handle them both at the same time...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:40 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW can seduce the two idiots with her body

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:41 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

With her speed she shouldnt be bothered by any of these two.

Note that i said " shouldnt..."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:41 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

but since Wonder Woman was defeated by the Storm...then I would give the two at least a 40% chance of winning...WW wins 6 out of 10

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:58 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Shaolin that was in Dc /marvel crossover wassent it?

Maybe its me but i dont count those because they wer voted by the fans. And as good as Storm is i dont see her beating WW.

In that same crossover we had Logan beating Lobo and i guess we all know how that would go hmmm

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:07 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Olympia...true...I guess crossovers don't really count.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:10 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

fight ends in six seconds

she flies into the air and swoops down at mach three and grabs one of them and hurls him spaceward.

repeat.

or fly down at mach three in her armor with her magic sword/or any sword for that matter and slice them to ribbons. if she can hit them in a joint, she could easily romove thier limbs.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:12 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

depends on one key factor...anticipation.....

both logan and cyber ( a guy comparable to creed but not as good fighting ability as him) caught quicksilver off his guard by anticipating the oncoming attack, leading the target and pinpointing where he was going to be before he got there...like slade did against flash but to a far lesser extent.....logan also did this to speed demon and ogun....

now if they can do that wonderwoman can't do much....we already covered why going toe to toe would be a really bad idea...(being that her limbs would be chopped off)....the thing is...I'm willing to bet she doesn't start out the fight like that....she being tha amazonian warrior she is, isn't a coward...she usually fights her opponents in melee combat....I'm convinced that due to her ego, the fact that this is how she begins her fights, and that she doesn't have precognitive knowledge of what wolverine and sabes can do or are made out of....she wouldn't last very long.....

if she knew what needed to be done before the fight got started she could probably end it quick...punch the ground causing a huge earthquake logan and creed lose their balance and she capatalizes on it....rogue did this sort of thing against a dazed and confused sabretooth and flew into him, punching him out of a skyscraper....wonderwoman can do the same...but she may have a hell of a hard time KOing them....does punching them outside the immediate field of combat count as a win if they're not KOed? anyways...it could go either way just depends how the given characters approch the situation...I just think logan and creed have a better chance a securing a victory here than she does...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:04 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Sharp pointy things... What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:14 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing out loud yeah I know.......i know......sad

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:15 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Thats something i dont get with Logan. He has trouble with Shang Shi. With Electra. etc.

And then he hangs around with guys like Cyber and even Herc and taggle quicksilver. ( btw what issue did he do that )

I know Herc has tagged and put silver down but at least he has minor "super" speed feats. And enchanted reflexes due to his godly heritage.

But Logan? Damnn wink

About the fight...Wonder Woman. Her durability is very low compared with other top tier guys and gals. But she does have the bracelets. magic in nature to protect her. Shes more skilled and stronger than either of these two.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:20 PM
jinzin

her being more skilled is debateable....she's an extremely good fighter but frankly batman's out grappled her before and only got his ass handed to him because she's worlds stronger than himself.....given this...I think that sabretooth and wolverine could both easily be her superior in fighting ability...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:38 PM
olympian

But strengh its something you have to count with, right? If someone is stronger you bet its going to make a difference. She is way stronger than both Saber and Logan and skilled also. Both in grappling and martial arts. So she has the advantage here. Add super speed that the duo lacks and more usually than not she wins.

Of course logan later gets her number, you know he never actually "loses" happy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 12:10 AM