KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs Dead Pool

Black Panther vs Dead Pool
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Black Panther vs Dead Pool

Who would win?

Attachment: black panther.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:29 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

and heres deady pooly

Attachment: deadpool.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:30 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

is this the... fourth time this has been done?? lol I would tell you to use the search, homey, but you've been around for a while.
BP wins.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:32 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

deadpool just uses a joke and kills black panther.....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:47 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

psha!!
DP- you heard the one about the two dogs and the--
BP- you dirty american fool! I am royalty and I will not demean myself by listening to your crappy jokes.
*BP slashes Wade with his sexy ass gloves. Wade dies... but he doesn't mind: Death is waiting for him in that gown he likes wink

Of course, that's inacurate. Wade can't die.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:43 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Deadpool kicks Black Panthers ass unless he has a neutron bomb in his pocket

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:57 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

why? you might want to explain yourself when presenting facts like that. otherwise you just look stupid smile

BP can't really kill DP, but he can tie his arms and legs behind his back and strip him of all his weapons and stuff. BP should win, but it's hard. DP has all his guns and stuff, but it's BP we're talking about. He goes through guys with guns all the time. His suit will make up for any little advantages Wade has. and up close he SLAPS DP. easily.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:06 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
why? you might want to explain yourself when presenting facts like that. otherwise you just look stupid smile

BP can't really kill DP, but he can tie his arms and legs behind his back and strip him of all his weapons and stuff. BP should win, but it's hard. DP has all his guns and stuff, but it's BP we're talking about. He goes through guys with guns all the time. His suit will make up for any little advantages Wade has. and up close he SLAPS DP. easily.

The fight between Black Panther (Killmonger, not T'challa) ended inconclusively. I would seriously see this battle going either way, Deadpool can throw down with Captain America and Wolverine, and keep up. There are few people who can actually "SLAPS DP. easily." in a 1v1 fight. Hell, Black Cat acknowledged that he wouldn't survive a second encounter with DP, most people wouldn't. He is one of the toughest fighters in the MU, he's faster than most, he's got an insane healing factor, and he rambles more than Spidey could ever dream of.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:05 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

yea... your right, Natuku. Man, you're good! lol most couldn't persuade me against BP, but you are a pretty smart dude. I still think BP would win in a fight, but it's pretty damn close. I was under rating DP bigtime.
And killmonger isn't what T'Challa is. T is ultimate. Killmonger is just good. lol T is up there against Cap. It's a draw match. Killmonger would fight for a long time, but be beaten. He just lacks T's intelligence.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 10:51 PM