KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Selected X-Men vs Superman Team

Selected X-Men vs Superman Team
Started by: shaolin9976

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Selected X-Men vs Superman Team

The X-Men:
Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Professor X
Psylocke
Sage
Strong Guy
Colossus
Jean Grey

vs

Superman
Supergirl
Superboy
Krypto

Who wins in this battle?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:03 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

I honestly think Superman can take all of them...but I don't want to upset the X-Men fans here so I made it interesting with the Superman Team...And if Superman can take all of them, then it would even be easier with the Superman Team!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:04 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well, you have sage who can power-up all the x-men to unimaginable levels of power, and yoiu have jean grey(phoenix). i bet the x-men take this

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:45 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Honestly, it's a little tougher than it sounds. Superman, at least in everything that I've read/seen of him, is pretty susceptible to mind control and/or mental attacks. Professor X could probably keep Superman busy for the entire duration of the fight.

Honestly, Psylocke can do the same thing to Supergirl.
Psylocke might even be able to do even more damage, since she is not as much of a wuss that Professor X is. She could just plant several mind grenades inside Supergirl's head. Let's just say, she would not be so super after that.

And again, the same thing can probably be done to Superboy with Jean.

I don't honestly know Krypto's strength level or anything, but I think the rest could take him.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong. But I've always been under the assumption that Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy are pretty vulnerable to mental attacks.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:58 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

But would they be fast enough to kill all the X-Men before they can do anything?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:59 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Honestly i think you are too honest laughing

But I think X-Men have good chances to win, they have to be quick, play as a team and then rape their asses.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:00 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arahan
Honestly i think you are too honest laughing

But I think X-Men have good chances to win, they have to be quick, play as a team and then rape their asses.

Haha, I just realized how many times I wrote "honestly". Sorry about that stick out tongue .

But I agree. They definitely have to work together.

And to answer a previous question, it (honestly) depends on how fast the telepaths decide to react. Since they can feel their presence from very far away, the telepaths would be ready to react before the Superman team could.

Personally, since the Superman team is not Flash, I believe the thought reacts faster than the action.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:24 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Why the hell is Strong Guy there?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:39 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Originally posted by Arahan

Given the way x-men has become over the years that might be their goal.After all the angsty V:Tm style storylines and the leather outfits then Northstar and the emphasis on the x-men being tragically hip weather its cheap murder better fit for trashy image comics or such then its not too far off

Anyways the only threat is Prof.X depending of weather they Heat vision him to death first determines the outcome everyone else becomes Kryptos chew-toy [am i the only one that loves Kyrpto?]

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:57 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If the psychics get taken down its a slaughter...

otherwise supermans team goes down...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well X, strong guy can absorb kinetic energy, making him a lot stronger. he looks so weird because as a kid, everything he did let him absorb energy and he didn't know how to release it so his body came disfigured, i mean he is over 7 feet tall.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:05 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

even with his augmentations one punch from superman is putting him down...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i know, X just asked aout him

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:07 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

well he's just a substandard colossus... erm

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:09 AM
stormfront13

yeah, kinda

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:10 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

From that team xavier is the only real threat... if he goes down... its gonna be ugly...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:14 AM
stormfront13

well if sage urgrades all their powers to unimaginable levels, and has them all at their full potential, then i'd say x-men win. i mean writers say that storm at full potential, controls everything in the weather, ecosystem, and atmosphere, and is very, very powerful. you already have jean who at full potential is the phoenix force, psylock at full potential would also be evry dangerous.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:22 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by stormfront13
well if sage urgrades all their powers to unimaginable levels, and has them all at their full potential, then i'd say x-men win. i mean writers say that storm at full potential, controls everything in the weather, ecosystem, and atmosphere, and is very, very powerful. you already have jean who at full potential is the phoenix force, psylock at full potential would also be evry dangerous.

sage is gonna do what? no... no way...

jean as the phoenix would obviously win...

storm with any amount of power is still getting squashed...

psylocke too...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:27 AM
stormfront13

sage can do that, have all of them reach their full potential. storm exists or is supposed to esixt as a being made of energy at full potential, so it'd be hard to hurt her, but seeing as we don't know we really can't debate on it

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:36 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by stormfront13
sage can do that, have all of them reach their full potential. storm exists or is supposed to esixt as a being made of energy at full potential, so it'd be hard to hurt her, but seeing as we don't know we really can't debate on it

i doubt sage can do it in an instant, to every single team member, thats assuming she's capable of it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:37 AM