KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Clark Kent(No Powers) VS. Punisher(No Weapons) Hand to Hand Combat!!!

Clark Kent(No Powers) VS. Punisher(No Weapons) Hand to Hand Combat!!!
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Clark Kent(No Powers) VS. Punisher(No Weapons) Hand to Hand Combat!!!

Who takes it?

Debate.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:03 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Ooooh!!!! no

Pain... lots of pain....

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:04 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Haha

CK is going down. Frank can kill a man without a weapon.
And it doesnt matter if CK knows Kryptian Fu or whatever it is called.
Castle will beat him bad and then rape his ass.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:05 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Frank either brakes clark's neck or pushes clark's broken nose into clark's brain. Fight lasts about 6 seconds or less.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:25 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

you idiots even with no powers clark still has a skin which is 3-4 times denser then human skin.like asgardians.also he should still be able to lift 1-2 tons....becasue krypton had a stronger gravity....and its part of his body's structure.....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:27 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
you idiots even with no powers clark still has a skin which is 3-4 times denser then human skin.like asgardians.also he should still be able to lift 1-2 tons....becasue krypton had a stronger gravity....and its part of his body's structure.....

Can you prove it?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:39 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

So basically, without his powers, he's like Tombstone, but he's a boyscout that has to adjust to feeling pain, thinking, healing and reacting much more slowly than usual.

Frank would pwned him. One good kick to the nuts and Clark feels a pain he's never felt before, and Frank can exert enough force to break a powerless Kal El's neck. Batman manages to toss Supes around on occasion with his powers, I think Frank can manage to do it sans his powers completely.

[And please, no one use that Superman 2 reference in this thread where powerless Clark (Christopher Reeves; RIP) got slapped up by a drunken redneck in a diner. ]

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:40 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by K3VIL
Can you prove it?

someone said it a few times on this board....and its been said that even without his powers he should still have enhanced speed and strength....becasue of kryptons gravity....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:42 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

And so, Superman dies...once again.

This time it is just more painful then the time against Doomsday.

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Jul 5th, 2005 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:43 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by colossus17
Then punisher breaks his nose with 5 times the force it would take. (Doesn't take that much force)Kent still dies.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:48 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Clark dies.

laughing laughing laughing at the new sig Darkcrawler

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:49 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

It's been stated before that krypton is roughly comparably to the size of jupiter. Now Jupiter's gravity is roughly 2.5 times earth norm. For example I weigh approximately 165 lbs on jupiter I would weigh roughly 417. Now If his strength levels are the equivalent to an earth human he should be quite a bit stronger. Clark is a large individual a human of that weight and tone would be lifting 400-500 lbs. But he is more dense than a normal person so he should be able to lift over 1300 lbs. This is all theory but it makes some sense.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:49 PM
ChaoticReign is currently offline Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Clark dies.

laughing laughing laughing at the new sig Darkcrawler

Thanks. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:50 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by ChaoticReign
It's been stated before that krypton is roughly comparably to the size of jupiter. Now Jupiter's gravity is roughly 2.5 times earth norm. For example I weigh approximately 165 lbs on jupiter I would weigh roughly 417. Now If his strength levels are the equivalent to an earth human he should be quite a bit stronger. Clark is a large individual a human of that weight and tone would be lifting 400-500 lbs. But he is more dense than a normal person so he should be able to lift over 1300 lbs. This is all theory but it makes some sense.
Then it's like Frank fighting the Kingpin with less skill. Frank wins. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:54 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

You know, did Clark ever go to the army?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:54 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

I don't think it's as lopsided as it's being made out to be. Superman has over 10,000 years of fighting experience, as well as formal training by people like Mongul, Batman and Wonder Woman. Granted, some of his formal training is in the more effective use of his superpowers, but a lot of that is just hand-to-hand combat. If held true to form, Clark should be a mighty hand-to-hand combatant with or without powers.

I'll break with the pact and say Clark takes this. He's not just a noob with godly powers...he's a warrior in every sense of the word.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:59 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

ha....10,000 years?????also clark hardly ever uses skills or h2h he just uses his strength......and speed.....but he does have one of the strongest wills........

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:03 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

I guess I don't know Supes like I thought I did. How does he have 10,000 years fighting experience and who was he fighting?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:04 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah, 10,000 years. It was during a storyline where he helped Wonder Woman fight some war that lasted 10,000 years. It was nothing but battle after battle. At the end of the battle, he was returned to the precise point in time he was taken. Lois noticed there was something a bit different about him...more age in his eyes, but that's about it.

You'd figure that 10,000 years of combat should surpass 10 or so years by Frank, even if Frank did have formal training. Formal training in the end pales in comparison to perrsonal experience...it's personal

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:06 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

But that was him fighting w/his god-like power. Flying and shooting beams out your eyes and s**t like that.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:13 PM