KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman No Powers VS. Shang Chi Hand to Hand

Wonder Woman No Powers VS. Shang Chi Hand to Hand
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wonder Woman No Powers VS. Shang Chi Hand to Hand

Who takes it?

Debate.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:00 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Wow...being a little rough on WW.

Shang Chi.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:01 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

But you were a little rough on Frank sad

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:02 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

lol. Against Wonder Woman? I thought it was a good fight, lol. Guess nobody agreed with me.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:04 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

WW without powers kinda reminds me of Shiva or that other girl Cassandra Cain(Batgirl)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:05 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

But Batman was able to do very well against Wonder Woman WITH her powers several times.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:07 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Deathstroke kept up with her as well, but he got knocked out. Either of them could take Frank.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:11 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

I agree. But Batman and Deathstroke both fought well against WW with her powers. Stands to reason that implies that she couldn't do well against them without her powers.

Frank? I thought it was Shang Chi. I don't think Batman could take Shang-Chi in H2H combat.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:12 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Oh crap. wrong thread.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by demigawd

Frank? I thought it was Shang Chi. I don't think Batman could take Shang-Chi in H2H combat.

I agree.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:13 PM
olympian

Shang shi more like it, without powers its up to skill and he has the edge on that.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:15 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote