KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs. Mystique

Daredevil vs. Mystique
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daredevil vs. Mystique

Ill go with Daredevil

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:03 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Get an avatar and sig...and this isnt much of a debate..

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:49 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Then why are you bothering to comment in it?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:58 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

casue he is black robb..thats what he does

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:59 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:02 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

Mystique...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:08 PM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

you must have lost it if you said mystique.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:36 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Why exactly would Daredevil beat Mystique? He has heightened senses, but she's been around and fighting probably as long as Wolverine. She F...ed Sabertooth and he couldn't tell she was a shapeshifter, she knew Wolverine back in the day, I'm sure she is familiar with those with heightened senses.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:33 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Dare Devil

hell, he could do it blindfolded

shifty

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:49 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Daredevil

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:54 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

He'd have too. Do any of his senses recognize Mystique? Since I'm unaware of any interaction between the two I'd say Mystique, she is a master of lies and trickery.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:57 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Daredevil takes this one easily...Mystique can forget about trying to sneak up on him (radar sense, super hearing, etc..) and she can really forget about fighting him h2h...he's just plain better. I say Daredevil knocks the lights out so she can't see and then he throws his billy-club in her throat...while she's gasping for air, a perfectly placed roundhouse kick to the side of the head knocks her out.....

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:27 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

What makes you think that Daredevil has more fighting experience or prowess than a mutant shapeshifter who has been fighting arguably since the very early 1900s?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:34 AM
tsilamini

mystique's fighting ability is no where near that of DD

he is one of the top martial artists in the MU

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:52 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

according to who?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:53 AM
tsilamini

marvel

cannon

the majority of people who know who the character is

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:54 AM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

I personally have never seen Mystique do anything so extrodinary in hand to hand combat that would make me think otherwise...I mean, I know she's a great fighter, but Daredevil is highly skilled in boxing, ninjitsu, judo, kickboxing, among various other forms of h2h combat....and I've never seen Mystique do anything fighting-wise that makes me think she's anything Daredevil can't handle....

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:56 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

LordKaos, go check the Daredevil Respect Thread.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:57 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

is there shapeshifting allowed?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:57 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:58 AM