KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Defenders vs Marvel Earth.

New Defenders vs Marvel Earth.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Defenders vs Marvel Earth.

My new Defenders. evil face

Silver Surfer
Strange
Champion of the universe w/gem
Hulk
Captain Mar-vell.

48 hours prep, against the whole Marvel Earth.
Bloodlust, but trying not to kill innocents.

Against every single hero on earth!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Id use Hercules to slug out with Hulk. Thor to keep Silver Surfer occupied or even beat him. Drax and current She Hulk to go against Champion. Quasar to go against Mar-vell.

Now Stranger is a bit complicated...Chaos Scarlet Witch. And Ghost Rider in case its needed.

For prep Dr Doom all the way. And Tony stark.

How about it

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:37 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

i wouldnt consider Quasar nor Drax Marvel Earth, and Doom is no Hero, at least not to most.

By: Juk

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:08 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

SS can kill Thor with one blast, Thor has admitted it. Drax would be eaten by Champ, but Draz isn't on Earth, neither is quasar.

Earth doesn't get prep, just the Defenders.

I think they could do it. evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:37 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
SS can kill Thor with one blast, Thor has admitted it. Drax would be eaten by Champ, but Draz isn't on Earth, neither is quasar.

Earth doesn't get prep, just the Defenders.

I think they could do it. evil face

When did Thor admit this Longpig big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:24 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Thor being killed with one blast by the Surfer? How if they already fought like two times and Surfer never won. Granted he can win but since he never had it easy he wont have it here.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:27 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer attacked The Avengers with a "warning blast" and Thor said "That blast would have killed me AND the rest of the Avengers!"

Surfer could easily beat Thor if he wanted, verrrryyyy easily. I don't think anyone actually doubts that a Bloodlust Surfer would have problems with Thor.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:32 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm thinking Marvel is going down!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:33 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

'SS can kill Thor with one blast, Thor has admitted it'

Yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smokin' When did that Happen?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:34 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

'Surfer could easily beat Thor if he wanted, verrrryyyy easily. I don't think anyone actually doubts that a Bloodlust Surfer would have problems with Thor.'

What that doesn't really make any sense but what do i know ?
embarrasment

Dude im warning you don't back the Heralds it makes you a fanboy smokin'

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:38 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparentlly
Well thats the impression i was given any way sick

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:39 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer is backed as being able to beat most people because, well.....he really can. Surfer, by nature is a pacifist, he doesn't kill and doesn't want to fight. A bloodlusted Surfer could blow the entire earth up if he wanted, he's blown planets up before.

Ya'll want scans of when Thor admits it? I have them somewhere.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:49 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

' bloodlusted Surfer could blow the entire earth up if he wanted, he's blown planets up before'

I read a debate recently where this was covered over and over again. No proof was given to suggest that Silver Surfer could actualy blow up a planet Except an old issue where some Dude uses his powers to cover the Surfer in Asteroids.

Although the bad guy refers to Surfer being in the centre of his own plane, the size of the object he is enclosed in is no where near the size of a planet.

A blast capable of destroying that sized object is unlikely to really hurt Thor.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:03 PM
olympian

"A bloodlusted Surfer could blow the entire earth up if he wanted, he's blown planets up before"

And Thor hasent? Any guy at Top levels have pretty much plenetary level feats.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:04 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has Thor ever blown a planet up?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:09 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

'And Thor hasn't? Any guy at Top levels have pretty much planetary level feats.'

Good Shout Mann wink

He's got far more examples of doing damage on a celestial level than Surfer.

I still reckon surfer is more powerful
but apart from transmuting stuff and flying through stars i haven't really seen him do anything ?????

Could somebody help me here what badass stuff has surfer done??????????????? smokin'

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Jul 6th, 2005 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:10 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

long, thor has STOMPED ss twice, (though it was mad thor, he CRUSHED SS, ko'ing him on 2 occasions) and regular thor stalemated a loki-enhanced ss because he held back knowing ss was a 'noble soul'. in that same issue thor easily smashed a power cosmic force field with one blow, and absorbed ss blasts. mjollnir is at skyfather level don't forget and so its magics are well beyond ss. god blast has chased off galactus and once staggered EXITAR the celestial when thor blasted his 'brain'!! if thor did indeed say what you say he did (and i don't doubt it) i'm gonna guess he meant if he didn't have his hammer or if he and the others had been caught by surprise. i can even show a scan of IRON MAN absorbing ss's power then returning it at him and ko'ing him! course, im was ko'd in the process . . ..

ss is tough, no doubt, but thor takes ss down unless ss gets a sneak attack in somehow.

sentry could probably take champ (if he's as tough as they say) if not, add hercules and shehulk to the mix. wanda, agatha harkness, doom, ghost rider could team up on strange (doom is a wicked powerful sorcerer in his own right), juggs, thing, colossus could all work together to take hulk, xavier, cable, jean and a host of others could eliminate marvel.

your group is tough, long, but their are a LOT of tough characters left out. they'd do damage, but no way they take over the world in my opinion.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:11 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Has Thor ever blown a planet up?>.

recently bill has. if bill can, thor can. and i'm sure thor HAS, i just can't think of where at the moment. wouldn't matter - even a blast THAT powerful could theoretically be absorbed by thor's hammer.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um. huh

Surfer is wrapped in a Planet, it's called a Planet, he blows the Planet up.
The End.

How can you tell it's not the size of "A planet"? It is a planet, therefore it is the size of one. Not much there to discuss.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:13 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't Thor have the powergem when he beat Surfer? Didn't Surfer hold back each time? Did he speed blitz Thor?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:16 PM