KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Once and For All: Biggest Boy Scout

Who's more of a Boy Scout
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superman 3 27.27%
Cyclops 4 36.36%
Captain America 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Once and For All: Biggest Boy Scout
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Once and For All: Biggest Boy Scout

ok, so, ive read through a lot of these threads and found about 3 ppl who keep being reffered to as, the boy scout. but how can 3 different ppl be THE boy scout?? well, once and for all it'll be settled. and b4hand, let me let u know, that i have no beef with boy scouts. i am one. and proud of it, i wanna know who of these 3 possesses the awesome traits of a boy scout. so..............................out of superman, cyclops, and captain america, who is more of a boy scout. and PLEASE give reasons why!!!!! thank you

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:20 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Cyclops. He even beats out Superman as the boy scout.

Nobody likes his ass. Iceman, Wolverine, and even his own dam brother!

I dont like him either. Bah!

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:28 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Superman was the first big blue boy scout. He was also a dick back when he came out.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:43 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

I dunno...Captain America tried to stop Hulk from helping Rick just because the police wanted to take Marlo from him.

The law's the law <--- Boy scout

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:46 AM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Cap is a close second. Maybe tied with Supes.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:47 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Superman was the first big blue boy scout. He was also a dick back when he came out.

This may be true, but at least Supes has his times of anger and aggression(sp?). Hes not much of a dick now. Batman is the bigger dick.

Cyclops was a dick since day 1. And hes still a dick!! I really really hate him!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:53 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

lets try to finish the rest of this thread without saying dick again, ok? good!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:19 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

My fault. I mean no disrespect to anyone.

Cyclops is just a total a$$hole.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:24 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

^lol

u that mad huh?

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:26 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

^Naw not at all. Its just that 2 of his closest teammates dont/didnt like him cause hes a goody goody boy scout.

And his own brother developed a slight edge in his character because he wanted to be nothing like cyclops. Except for being a good leader maybe.

Cyclops is a good leader however. I wont complain about that.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:41 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Wolverine & Cyclops have a complicated relationship. I wouldn't say Logan dislikes Cyke...

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:30 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Not a VS thread.

Moving.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:48 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Cyclops is. Ultimate or not the guys is the most goodie do i ever read about. Supes and Cap sometimes get vicious but Cyce? Has he ever lost his temper?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 10:25 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Haha, once broke an rebelling students nose and anothers leg with his blasts.

Cyclops is not boyscout, he is more like army general.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Superman seems like a bigger boyscout to the point of idiocy. Like that page I saw of him annihilating all those evil troops of some kind with his heat vision. He had to tell Wonder Woman to call back her troops. That means amazons probably died because Superman didn't want to blow them all away in one shot.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:09 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'd say cap...

the giant "A" and the red white and blue just seem a bit much imo...

and he beat the shit out of giant man just to be chivalrous, all the while acting like a pr*ck...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

yeah amazons did die, supes didnt decide to use it on the doomsday clones until he was like..hmmm i dont detect any heart beats so that means they're not alive.(or something like that) the most bouy scoutish thing would have to be in panic in the sky(old school) when brainiac took over war wolrd and ousted mongul and try to destroy earth and even with all those hordes trrying to kill every body he was just maiming them and taking htier weapons

biggest boy scout by far has to Captain Marvel(shazam) i mean frist of all you gotta have a problem with a grown man running around saying stuff like gee-willykers!, but many a times he's like oh no the wisdom of solomon told me that it is wrong to kill. cuz if i do i will be no better than they are(thats the speech everyone gives superman, and the xmen included but morseo with marvel)

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:42 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Cap deff in my own.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:24 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote