KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs. Storm

Namor vs. Storm
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (58): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cool Sub-Mariner vs. Storm

Will she toss him around like a needle in a haystack? raver

Attachment: storm2.jpg
This has been downloaded 585 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:42 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Whatever she gives, Namor's had worse. It goes to he who proclaims "IMPERIUS REX!"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:58 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Namor wins.

Oh, but wait, Storm can command the electromagnetic spectrum and harness the power of Sun EASILY, without no effort. And there is jovian pressure field that is...something. And then she can apparently do this all, WHILE dodging the debris Namor throws at her with speeds that exeed 3000 mph with her eyes closed because she can now sense everything around her. She can also make tornadoes in the same time. Oh yeah, and she can close his heart if she is in the mood.

So, if we go by that description, Storm wins.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Lol, I can't even keep track of storms powers anymore, she's like superman, gets a new ability every thread.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:22 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

By the way, Namor can absorb energy and launch it back to his enemies. Maybe this could be used against Storm?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:44 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I have heard of Namor absorbing lightning before. If this is true then he will monkey stomp Storm.

He is too strong, durable and plus he can fly also.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:50 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:53 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
By the way, Namor can absorb energy and launch it back to his enemies. Maybe this could be used against Storm?

Wouldn't lighting be like a natural enemy for Namor though?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:22 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

No, he acts like electric eel.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:20 PM
stormfront13

darkcrawler, this is going to sound very stupid, i know about namor but the thing I always forget is.....he only flies by his ankle wings right?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:46 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

People are not sure.

quote:
Namor also possesses vestigial "wings" on both of his ankles by which he seems to fly. Since the "wings" by themselves could never carry Namor, much less anything else, it has been speculated that he uses the wings for steering and flies in some other manner, perhaps by telekinesis.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:48 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by stormfront13
darkcrawler, this is going to sound very stupid, i know about namor but the thing I always forget is.....he only flies by his ankle wings right?
Yea he does.

Its kinda gay if you ask me.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:48 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

k, because I was thinking about the fight and it could go either way, but namor will more than likely win. but anyway I was just thinking that she could flash-freeze his wings because she had done it to angel before. but I hate to admit this..........namor will likely win because he has a wide variety of abilities and has more experience sad . but storm does have a chance and could beat him big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:51 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Storm is faster, though. She has great chance. I think that the fight goes 5/10 for both.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:52 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Storm is faster, though. She has great chance. I think that the fight goes 5/10 for both.

What do you think she'll use to hurt him ?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:54 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, she has a better chance than others do

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:55 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Nataku8188
What do you think she'll use to hurt him ?

If it is true that she can harness the sun's power...

Of course, I don't know will that affect Namor. wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:57 PM
stormfront13

well i don't care if nataku thinks this is stupid, but storm reflects the glassine fragments in the clouds off the sun to hurl lasers from the skies.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:00 PM
stormfront13

darkcrawler, if it's at all possible can you describe all of namors powers?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:05 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Class 100 strength

Flight

Ability to absorb and discharge energy

Massive durability

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:08 PM