KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » lady shiva vs captain america

lady shiva vs captain america
Started by: supremthor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supremthor

lady shiva vs captain america

who wins this? this is pure hand to hand fight no weapons allowed. that means cap doesnt have his sheld.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:52 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

anybody?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:49 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Shiva, pretty easily. Captain America is debatably Batman's equal in terms of h2h. (I'd say Bats is a actually a little more proficient, but Cap is better physically) Shiva decimates Batman h2h.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:51 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Batman has beaten Shiva before but she is better than him. She is also better than Cap...........

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 10:00 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Shiva is a better martial artist than Batman is, but he'd still smash her if she threatened any single life in Gotham. Shiva beats caps.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 10:10 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Caps a good stratagist in fighting terms. Batman could do that to Shiva, so could the most famous A......

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 03:49 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i know x-overs are meaningless, but in jla/avengers bats admits cap can take him, implying cap is the superior fighter. not sure why people don't see cap as a better h2h guy. what'd you think they call him the ultimate fighting machine for?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 03:54 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Being just as meaningless, in the DC/Marvel crossover, it was said that the two are almost exactly equal... Cap got the win, but I really have no idea how. (besides fanvoting, I just dunno what the explanation was) Cap gets hit by a rush of water in a sewer, Batman pulls him out of the water, probably saving his life, next panal, they are leaving the sewer with Batman saying he lost...

And Bruce's training was more extensive, where Cap is just amazingly good at what he knows. As far as proficiency goes, I think Batman's a little better, but Cap is a little bit better physically. I'd give Batman 6/10 in a sparring match, I'd give Cap 5.5/10 in an actual fight.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:04 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Being just as meaningless, in the DC/Marvel crossover, it was said that the two are almost exactly equal... Cap got the win, but I really have no idea how. (besides fanvoting, I just dunno what the explanation was) Cap gets hit by a rush of water in a sewer, Batman pulls him out of the water, probably saving his life, next panal, they are leaving the sewer with Batman saying he lost...

And Bruce's training was more extensive, where Cap is just amazingly good at what he knows. As far as proficiency goes, I think Batman's a little better, but Cap is a little bit better physically. I'd give Batman 6/10 in a sparring match, I'd give Cap 5.5/10 in an actual fight.

true........

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:09 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Cap weakness will be his morality

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:51 AM
hellknight
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 07:17 PM
hellknight is currently offline Click here to Send hellknight a Private Message Find more posts by hellknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

steve wins solely because of enhanced ability/shield.....but not hardily.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 06:23 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by namorsubby
steve wins solely because of enhanced ability/shield.....but not hardily.

He doesn't have the shield here.

So I'll say Shiva.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 06:44 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Steve Rogers. His ssm prevents his body from creating fatigue toxins.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:59 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by leonidas
i know x-overs are meaningless, but in jla/avengers bats admits cap can take him, implying cap is the superior fighter. not sure why people don't see cap as a better h2h guy. what'd you think they call him the ultimate fighting machine for?

My man right here, having some common sense. How do you get people acknowledging that Captain America could beat Batman. Batman having beaten Shiva (more than once). Yet Shiva stomping Captain America?

Ain't happening. Steve takes this.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:21 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

steve is physically superior in all aspect as well as mentally enhanced to go with his body... Cap still stomp her with her superior MA knowledge and goes off for pie and milk with logan to which logan makes him pay for his meal rather then coast by on his looks and fame.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:28 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Shiva 6.5-7/10

Unlike Batman, Shiva ain't afraid to kill and is much more aggressive and brutal, a true killing machine. Batman probably has the skill and ability to do the same, but he doesn't. He fights in ways designed not to kill, a huge restraint on his part. You could say he fights at far less than his maximum efficiency/potential because he chooses to do so. She will use every opportunity to do sure-kill maneuvers such as the leopard blow given the chance.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:34 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap doesnt always kill but he does kill when the need arises.. but his nerve blows should be just as effective as her leopard blow when it comes to gaining the edge or win...

paralyze her arm, or crush her fist should do it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:36 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Steve has a physical edge, but I'd peg Shiva as being the more skilled.

Eh, could go either way.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

If Shiva is out to kill Cap and he starts to get tagged, he's going to stop the BS and put her down.

He's Captain America and just that damn good. (Its the truth)

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:13 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote