KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman and Spiderman vs alien mother

Batman and Spiderman vs alien mother
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Batman and Spiderman vs alien mother

Cool fight

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Whenever the Alien Queen fights some ordinary humans in the movies, she gets killed 15 minutes later.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:10 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What about it killing that predator AVP

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:15 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
What about it killing that predator AVP

I saw the movie and I still regret it lol... it had a few good scenes (the first fight with a Predator and an Alien) but all the rest was so bad that it became funny.

(Very off topic I know, but I just saw "Shaun of the dead" - Great movie !).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:23 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman and Spiderman would tear apart the mother alien...wit eeeaase....that dumb ol' alien would be walkin around scared as hell when...BAM!...bats swoops down on him flyin wit his cape and kicks its ass...then spiderman comes in, ties her up in a giant web n punches her head off....wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:58 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Yea. I'll agree with that one, Braz.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:21 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Don't disrespect the ailen mother...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:33 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by who?-kid
I saw the movie and I still regret it lol... it had a few good scenes (the first fight with a Predator and an Alien) but all the rest was so bad that it became funny.

(Very off topic I know, but I just saw "Shaun of the dead" - Great movie !).

Shaun of the Dead is soo funny laughing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 07:08 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by braz
Batman and Spiderman would tear apart the mother alien...wit eeeaase....that dumb ol' alien would be walkin around scared as hell when...BAM!...bats swoops down on him flyin wit his cape and kicks its ass...then spiderman comes in, ties her up in a giant web n punches her head off....wink
They'd beat her, but I doubt she'd be walking around scared.smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:03 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think you underestimate her Strength and Speed look what that Predator had to do to stop all those weapons and still she did not fall

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:36 PM
Darth Sparhawk

The Queen can beat Spiderman and possibly Batman, but not the two of them together.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:39 AM
Darth Sparhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Sparhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Queen Alien and a elder Predator vs Batman and Spiderman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:12 AM
golem370

If she beats Spider-Man Batman does not stand a chance....

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:23 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 04:43 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote