KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Light Weight Class Tournament

Light Weight Class Tournament
Started by: Deadpool909

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadpool909

Light Weight Class Tournament

I decided to make a tournament based on lower weighted comic book characters.

Rules

1. You must pick a comic book character that weights 250lbs. or lower.

2. You can only pick 1 character.

3. Due to the 250lbs. ruling you can not have a character grow that has a power letting him/her grow.

4. In this tournament it will be winners advance losers are elimanated.

5. In the fighting process it will go Attack vs Defense/Powers Added in/Who would loose all of their health first ( which has intellenge about dodging and what to do )

6. If your character can fly you may use the flight but your character will have a limted amount of times he is aloud to fly in the tournament. If your character gets hit while he/she is flying that character can not fly again for the rest of that round.

7. If your character owns a weapon he/she will only be able to use the lowest in strength versions of that weapon.

8. Signing up will start from today and will end as soon as Saturday 12:00 Midnight in the morning.

You may sign up now.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:25 PM
Deadpool909 is currently offline Click here to Send Deadpool909 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

250 lbs isn't small at all. 250 lbs is just about every major street level fighter, including spider-man. Hell, Superman probably weighs about 250.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:48 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Spidey's actually 165 lbs. He's a lightweight in the grand comic scheme of things.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:49 PM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im Mimic from the Exiles.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:50 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Spidey's actually 165 lbs. He's a lightweight in the grand comic scheme of things.

He's got one of the best power-to-weight ratios of the lower end heros.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:52 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

rogue is less than 150 lbs

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:01 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

250 pounds is like... everyone. lol I'll join as... Magneto- unless the rule about growth restrics him, in which case I'll come up with someone new, like the Flash. lol no, that would be unfair. I'd want to be the great BlackPanther.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadpool909

i decided to tone it down to 200 after seeing what you all meant.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:51 PM
Deadpool909 is currently offline Click here to Send Deadpool909 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea, that weight limit needs to change,lol.

I could be jean grey/phoenix...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:51 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

cheap ass... fine! I'm SPIDERMAN!! haha!! No1 can defeat the wrath of a little puny geek!! haha!! lol I'm playing. Spidey is cool, but Magnus is cooler.
And this tourney also causes unfairnes. We'll all just end up looking for the lightest, yet most powerful character. *cough anime cough* I'm sticking with the M man, I'll see what happens.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:01 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
cheap ass... fine! I'm SPIDERMAN!! haha!! No1 can defeat the wrath of a little puny geek!! haha!! lol I'm playing. Spidey is cool, but Magnus is cooler.
And this tourney also causes unfairnes. We'll all just end up looking for the lightest, yet most powerful character. *cough anime cough* I'm sticking with the M man, I'll see what happens.

We can do anime, then I'll be inuyasha or sephiroth, or shin akuma...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:06 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

you be akuma, I'll be Raiden wink stick out tongue lol no I don't think we could, or should be anime characters... I can already see the DBZ fans coming... hide.
I think power levels should be taken into account.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:19 PM
Deadpool909

I guess I better stop this tournament and start a new one. The new one will be up tommrow after I get all the rules togther it will probably having something to due with villians.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:20 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
you be akuma, I'll be Raiden wink stick out tongue lol no I don't think we could, or should be anime characters... I can already see the DBZ fans coming... hide.
I think power levels should be taken into account.

Don't even START that again...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:23 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

How about Franklin Richards? He's less than 200lbs.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:06 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

I'll be Eternity, he's an Abstract, he doesn't weigh anything.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:12 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It was requested that I pin this thread...at the moment, anything like this is much too vague and formless to get off the ground. Deadpool909 mentioned starting another one...if it happens and has potential I'll consider it, otherwise it'll stay down here.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alexis_88
Restricted

Account Restricted

really i want to be the joker....

Attachment: harleyquinn-joker.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 04:19 PM
Alexis_88 is currently offline Click here to Send Alexis_88 a Private Message Find more posts by Alexis_88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alexis_88
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait i change my mind i want to be slade no ,nm i want to be ....
i dont know......lol

Attachment: harleyquinn-joker.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 04:21 PM
Alexis_88 is currently offline Click here to Send Alexis_88 a Private Message Find more posts by Alexis_88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote