KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GLADIATOR vs Captain Shazam

GLADIATOR vs Captain Shazam
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

entire 300 fleet of imperial guard watching including marvel family and JSA

they fight in space (planetary/spaceling objects at there disposal)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:17 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

soory i meant CAPTAIN MARVEL

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:22 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Captain marvel , confidence lasts only a certain amount of time

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:32 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

but he has the whole entire guard watching

i wouild like to say Gladiator but i don't know

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:34 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

yeah he has the entire guard watching, which means he's gonna be very very stressed /embarrassed when he starts taking a beating embarrassment is anti confidence and soon enough his powers go a bye-bye and shazam knocks him out

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:43 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Captain Marvel wins, If he wants to take away Gladiators confidence, all he has to do is make fun of his outta style MoHawk infront of everyone, and then crack some more character jokes like, *Captain Marvel acts like his cell phone is ringing and answers it*, and says "Uhmmmm its Superman he wants to know if you want his ice breath too???"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:45 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

In the beginning, Glads dominates Marvel, due to speed. Strength wise i say they are about even simply for the fact that Cap and Supes are equal in strength.

Because Cap's durability is better than even Supermans, he's able to take way more damage and still keep coming. Glads confidence level starts to degrade because Cap is able to take so much punishment. Eventually Marvel starts to whoop on Glads. Good fight though.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 12:45 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator wins

Confidence is not that much of an issue, if he knows Cm is tough he won't be surprise.

It's usually when he thinks his enemies are garbage and they surprise him that's when it hits him.

If his enemies are wroth his time confidence it's not an issue

So obviously if Glad looses Confidence he looses , but I really doubt that it’s been used a device in comics to put him down many times , but when shit goes down , and he is fighting big dawg he fights good.

And Strength wise Gladiator is beyond, Supes or CM when confident

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Last edited by kgkg on Aug 16th, 2005 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 02:00 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

you see i think because he has the whole entire guard watching i think that because he doesn't want to embarased himself he would give it his all and be determined to win

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 02:09 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

CM

glads loses confidence when he hears hes being wailed on by a 10 year old

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 02:19 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

.beer

Attachment: capgla.jpg
This has been downloaded 183 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:11 PM
jrodslam

>>but when shit goes down , and he is fighting big dawg he fights good.
<<

Until Hulk pummeled his ass. He was doing pretty good though. Hasnt he been beaten by other powerhouses?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:16 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

beer

Attachment: hurradam.jpg
This has been downloaded 196 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:17 PM
jrodslam

laughing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:18 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
>>but when shit goes down , and he is fighting big dawg he fights good.
<<

Until Hulk pummeled his ass. He was doing pretty good though. Hasnt he been beaten by other powerhouses?

When he was fighting hulk he was Sad , and he didn't fight wise.

Which powerhouse took him down? when using all his powers, and confident?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:18 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

rock rock

that is true, he wiil bring it and when he does

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:19 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by kgkg
When he was fighting hulk he was Sad , and he didn't fight wise.

Which powerhouse took him down? when using all his powers, and confident?

When the scan of him fighting Hulk was showed, there was no indication of him being sad. Not written nor stated. Was he sad when he was beating Hulk in the beginning? He was actually quite cocky in the fight.

I dont know which powerhouse took him down. Thats why i asked. When does he use all his powers and is fully confident? Who has he fought like thatand beaten? Besides Thor ive seen.

Can you or someone else give a list of who Gladiator has beaten when "fully confident" and "using all his powers"?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:23 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by jrodslam
When the scan of him fighting Hulk was showed, there was no indication of him being sad. Not written nor stated. Was he sad when he was beating Hulk in the beginning? He was actually quite cocky in the fight.

I dont know which powerhouse took him down. Thats why i asked. When does he use all his powers and is fully confident? Who has he fought like thatand beaten? Besides Thor ive seen.

Can you or someone else give a list of who Gladiator has beaten when "fully confident" and "using all his powers"?

Well here is a sample of Full Confident Glads
Power

Strength = Infinite
Speed = Infinite

As long as he is Confident he can give anyone a good fight (not cosmic beings (like Big G) and big dawgs of course)

Confident (not Full because there is no such thing) battle Thor ( amped to near Light speed) to a draw.

Gladiator defeated Ron’s enemies with ease.

When battling Fantastic Four ( for the first time his powers were shown)

He created and contained a blast that can destroy half a Galaxy (when he punked a Kree ship)
-100 X light speed

-Moved fast enough to be invisible

as for Hulk , look how stupid he was acting Etc

Hyperion, Thor , Ego , Wonder Man etc

Just by gazing power level confident Galaditor operates at a much higher level than CM.

Have you ever seen a Confident Gladiator do down.

Tyrant is the only one I can think of right now

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:32 PM
HigH ScholaR

strong enough to wrest planets. abd collapse stars with his bare hands GLADIATOR

His opponent the 10 year old boy in andults body imbude with th power of Gods Captain marvel.

G- i once tore a gods heart out and showed his wife what real power is.
cm- well ge gosh Mr that something i hope the Husband alright and you treated the wife like a real lady now.

imperial guards cheer gladiator

cm -you ready now i warn you i'm strong i drink lots of milk i might hurt you.

G - what you say (pauses and checks CM using x ray vision to see if he's high or on anything.

mary marvel- how about when this is over i'll treat you to some freshly baked cookies perhaps you'll all join us for a barbicue.

imperial guards: who's bringing the beer

mary marvel- oh no that's the devil's necter.

announcer let the fight begin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:34 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
strong enough to wrest planets. abd collapse stars with his bare hands GLADIATOR

His opponent the 10 year old boy in andults body imbude with th power of Gods Captain marvel.

G- i once tore a gods heart out and showed his wife what real power is.
cm- well ge gosh Mr that something i hope the Husband alright and you treated the wife like a real lady now.

imperial guards cheer gladiator

cm -you ready now i warn you i'm strong i drink lots of milk i might hurt you.

G - what you say (pauses and checks CM using x ray vision to see if he's high or on anything.

mary marvel- how about when this is over i'll treat you to some freshly baked cookies perhaps you'll all join us for a barbicue.

imperial guards: who's bringing the beer

mary marvel- oh no that's the devil's necter.

announcer let the fight begin

big grin YAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:36 PM