KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant /Thanos/Odin vs. JLA,JSA

Tyrant /Thanos/Odin vs. JLA,JSA
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Tyrant /Thanos/Odin vs. JLA,JSA

Tyrant(normal)
Thanos
Odin (bloodlust)

vs.

JLA,JSA

Superman
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Power Girl
Orion
Big Barda
Aquaman
Black Adam
Atom Smasher
Sentienel-alan scott
Green Lantern -hal jordan
Captain Atom
Warrior-guy gardner
Captain Comet
Dr. Fate
Zantanna
Firestorm
Mr. Disaster
The Flash-Wally west
The Flash -Jay Gayrick

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:42 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Is there prep time? Would it matter?

There are a lot of people in this thread whose abilities I am not aware of.

If someone would be more than willing to educate me?..........

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:05 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

JLA/JSA, way too many big guns.
There's like a few cosmic level beings, some new gods, and like 8 dudes near Superman level, and then plenty of other random firepower to due in those guys.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:09 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

They could never withstand these three Tyrant takes out Superman Wonderwoman Martian Manhunter Captain Marvel and Orion Thanos takes Power Girl Big Barda Black Adam Atom Smasher Captain Atom and Green Lantern -hal jordan Odin would then take The Flash -Jay Gayrick Warrior-guy gardner
Captain Comet
Dr. Fate
Zantanna
Firestorm
Mr. Disaster
Aquaman
and any I left out

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:32 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
They could never withstand these three Tyrant takes out Superman Wonderwoman Martian Manhunter Captain Marvel and Orion Thanos takes Power Girl Big Barda Black Adam Atom Smasher Captain Atom and Green Lantern -hal jordan Odin would then take The Flash -Jay Gayrick Warrior-guy gardner
Captain Comet
Dr. Fate
Zantanna
Firestorm
Mr. Disaster
Aquaman
and any I left out

The rest will run for the hill or the batcave.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:53 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Juntai
There's like a few cosmic level beings, some new gods, and like 8 dudes near Superman level, and then plenty of other random firepower to due in those guys.

laughing laughing laughing

Are you joking? They couldn't put a scratch in those 3.

Over quickly.

Attachment: thanos marvel the end fight.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:08 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

\

I know you like DC and all, but....

Well at least batman wasn't in there...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:11 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

What the f**k? What the f**k? There's like a few cosmic level beings, some new gods, and like 8 dudes near Superman level, and then plenty of other random firepower to due in those guys.

Odin is a f**king Skyfather whose power dwarfs the JLA, Tyrant who is above thanos and little bit below odin in power. Tyrant feeds of the bio energies of a planet so he never tires at all, thanos who is cursed by death and also a eternal. Odin just hits captain marvel with a lighting bolt and captain marvel turns back to bill batson, and wonder woman will never fight a skyfather she is scared of Zeus what the f**k you think odin will do to her. Thanos will turn half the jla,jsa into his b**ches and lap dogs, and he will mind f**k the hell out of the rest of the team.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:15 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin is a f**king Skyfather whose power dwarfs the JLA, Tyrant who is above thanos and little bit below odin in power. Tyrant feeds of the bio energies of a planet so he never tires at all, thanos who is cursed by death and also a eternal. Odin just hits captain marvel with a lighting bolt and captain marvel turns back to bill batson, and wonder woman will never fight a skyfather she is scared of Zeus what the f**k you think odin will do to her. Thanos will turn half the jla,jsa into his b**ches and lap dogs, and he will mind f**k the hell out of the rest of the team.

He didn't know better, he likes dc. ALOT.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:21 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He didn't know better, he likes dc. ALOT.

I like Dc and Marvel, but damn I think he believes that JLA can beat everybody even archangel michael. wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:23 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I like Dc and Marvel, but damn I think he believes that JLA can beat everybody even archangel michael. wink

Well, he likes batman alot, I know that he said that 2 hours of prep could allow batman to do ANYTHING.

Archangel would be batfood,lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:25 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin grows 100ft and steps on half of 'em.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:26 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by long pig
Odin grows 100ft and steps on half of 'em.

But green lantern has a ring...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:30 PM
the Darkone

But green lantern has a ring...

Orion has his Asrto Glider, Wait Big Barda Mega Rod will make difference wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:32 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Orion has his Asrto Glider, Wait Big Barda Mega Rod will make difference wink

But that lasso...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:34 PM
the Darkone

But that lasso...

These thread show you who really knows their comic book characters. To say JLA,JSA can take on a Sky-father Odin and two powerful cosmic beings. Shows you that there is a lot fanboys that don't know sh** what they are talking about. So sad

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:47 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad
These thread show you who really knows their comic book characters. To say JLA,JSA can take on a Sky-father Odin and two powerful cosmic beings. Shows you that there is a lot fanboys that don't know sh** what they are talking about. So sad
sad

Ahaha, I remember when WW nearly pissed her pants when Zeus was going to **** her up.

Ya know, I really like Odin, he should definitely fight more......I mean, look at the fight with Thanos & Surfer.

He was the pinnacle of badass.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:54 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I was joking man, I wasn't serious, I troll on these threads all the time...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:57 PM
the Darkone

Originally posted by long pig
sad sad

Ahaha, I remember when WW nearly pissed her pants when Zeus was going to **** her up.

Ya know, I really like Odin, he should definitely fight more......I mean, look at the fight with Thanos & Surfer.

He was the pinnacle of badass.

Some of the old issues of thor, Odin has cut lose so bad it causes shock waves threw out the universe. He really didn't go all out on if he did Thanos or Silver Surfer will be in the world of trouble.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:59 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I just realized, YOU made the thread,lol.

I thought you were just here to correct people...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:00 PM