KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Great Evil Beast runs the Gaunlet

Great Evil Beast runs the Gaunlet
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

Great Evil Beast runs the Gaunlet

so the great evil beast decides to run the gaunlet
scenario 1 after each battle he gets 2 hours to recover
scenario 2 he gets complete recovered
scenario 3 battle after battle no rest

warm up. HUlk and juggernaut
1.100 Apocalypse
2.Thanos
3. Tyrant(full power)
4. Galacticus (full power)
5. Dark Pheonix
6. Superman Prime
7. LT

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:10 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

he kills them all in all scenarios.

wtf

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:12 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

even LT??

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:15 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

He doesn't need rest, and he could take them all at the same time.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:17 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

wow
i really underestamated the geb( great evil beast)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:21 PM
Colossus21

great evil beast is the opposite of god.....its basically equal to the presence in power.....or some say an evil aspect of it.still very few can challenge it

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:23 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

ok thanks for the info

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:38 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

who could beat geb?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:14 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

The Presence or TOAA, but there like the same thing, so i dont even know if they can beat him.

By: Juk

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:59 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zachrivard
who could beat geb?

probably wolverine if he went all out.....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:00 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

He loses against the unknown being called Galacticus

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:16 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Originally posted by colossus17
probably wolverine if he went all out.....

big grin

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:18 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

wolverine going all out?
thats a scray thought not even toaa could withstand his fury

other than a crazy wolverine the only people who could beat geb are presence and toaa

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 01:31 AM
Colossus21

dont be so certain......god of war....there is a creature who's name was forgotten and that is not spoken off any more...this creature could destroy all of them in less then a sec....

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 01:41 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by colossus17
dont be so certain......god of war....there is a creature who's name was forgotten and that is not spoken off any more...this creature could destroy all of them in less then a sec....

and who would that be??..... colossus... someone that powerful could never be forgoton.. but i did..... so who r u talking about??

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:16 PM
Colossus21

Originally posted by zachrivard
and who would that be??..... colossus... someone that powerful could never be forgoton.. but i did..... so who r u talking about??

i am talking about a multiversal god.the being that truly created the multiverse ( sorry GS)...................JP!!!!!!!!!!!!! fear JP!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:35 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

How DID I know... And LOTO Batman could take the whole gauntlet, Wolverine, and JP at the same time. With one Batkick.

For serious, GEB takes em all, though Superman Prime should definitely be before Phoenix, and probably Galactus and Tyrant as well.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:00 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Hmm, not so sure about the ranking of those characters, if only because no one mentioned some of Supes Prime's toys. He is given the Sword of Truth and Justice from God Himself, which I understand (though could be incorrect) warps reality and bends time. For instance, my understanding is the Sword can be used to transfer him ahead of time, and back in the past. It's power can be used for example to go back in time and be there before the event actually happened.

So if he's punched by say Thanos in real time. He goes back in time to catch the punch, or dodge it. Follow?

Again, this could all be incorrect, and usually most people's understanding of superheroes' items (gems, hammers, staffs, helmets, etc, etc) are believed due to being misinformed.

However, if I am correct, the Sword combined with the last GL ring, not to mention Supes Prime's upgraded powers, and in likelihood being resistant to magic and kryptonite, make him near unbeatable.

Just a thought.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:27 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Also, I think he SHOULD be, though he is apparently not written to be LT's equal.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:29 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by BobbyD
Hmm, not so sure about the ranking of those characters, if only because no one mentioned some of Supes Prime's toys. He is given the Sword of Truth and Justice from God Himself, which I understand (though could be incorrect) warps reality and bends time. For instance, my understanding is the Sword can be used to transfer him ahead of time, and back in the past. It's power can be used for example to go back in time and be there before the event actually happened.

So if he's punched by say Thanos in real time. He goes back in time to catch the punch, or dodge it. Follow?

Again, this could all be incorrect, and usually most people's understanding of superheroes' items (gems, hammers, staffs, helmets, etc, etc) are believed due to being misinformed.

However, if I am correct, the Sword combined with the last GL ring, not to mention Supes Prime's upgraded powers, and in likelihood being resistant to magic and kryptonite, make him near unbeatable.

Just a thought.

lol......dude its complete BS......superman prime had no sword....that was given to him by god.....it was all made up by fanboys.....he never had a sword...only pre crisis superman had a sword it was called the sword of superman or somethin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:30 PM