KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Savage Hulk versus Colossus, Thing, and Rhino

Savage Hulk versus Colossus, Thing, and Rhino
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Savage Hulk versus Colossus, Thing, and Rhino

fight!

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:43 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

It wouldn't be easy but the Hulk would beat them.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:55 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I personally think the Hulk would lose, he has no trouble against these guys one on one, but a triple team would be more than the Hulk can handle considering he's not vastly stronger than them

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:57 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
I personally think the Hulk would lose, he has no trouble against these guys one on one, but a triple team would be more than the Hulk can handle considering he's not vastly stronger than them

He would be a lot stronger than them eventually.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:06 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i think hulk goes down on this one... thing alone has almost always given him fits, with the other 2 to distract him, i dont see him winning wink

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:08 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Hulk Power, you can't just assume Hulk will definitely get stronger...although it is his ability to get stronger as he gets angrier...it doesn't always happen or it takes a long time to happen or he would have no worthy enemies on earth

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:12 AM
Majora's Mask
Legend amongst legends

Three Really strong dudes fighting Hulk at the same time? I don't see Hulk winning.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:20 AM
Majora's Mask is currently offline Click here to Send Majora's Mask a Private Message Find more posts by Majora's Mask Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both the Rhino and the Thing have given the Hulk trouble on many occasions, and the Hulk has never fought Colossus, so i dont think the Hulk stands a chance here. All Rhino has to do is distract him (since Rhino's the weakest of the bunch) and Colossus and Thing would pound on him.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:20 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majora's Mask
Legend amongst legends

Originally posted by armandovalles
Both the Rhino and the Thing have given the Hulk trouble on many occasions, and the Hulk has never fought Colossus, so i dont think the Hulk stands a chance here. All Rhino has to do is distract him (since Rhino's the weakest of the bunch) and Colossus and Thing would pound on him.

If Hulk has trouble beating just one of them, then he would lose facing three at a time (in my opinion).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:23 AM
Majora's Mask is currently offline Click here to Send Majora's Mask a Private Message Find more posts by Majora's Mask Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

i think the hulk would win this fight
at first he would be getting a butt kicking but as the fight goes
on the madder the hulk gets the stronger he gets...
and dont forget its savage hulk here

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:29 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

You guys underestimate the Hulk too much. Just look at how he handled all of these bad guys.

Attachment: foes7hm.jpg
This has been downloaded 269 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:35 AM
Hulk_Power

Look at how he takes on these super heroes.

Attachment: avengersih322f7yf.jpg
This has been downloaded 269 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:37 AM
Hulk_Power

!

Attachment: avengersih322b9ce.jpg
This has been downloaded 246 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:38 AM
Hulk_Power

More

Attachment: avengersih322d5oz.jpg
This has been downloaded 234 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:39 AM
jacobo0o

yup the hulk is way too powerful
it takes the whole avenger to stop him
and i think the avenger are alot stronger then the 3

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:39 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Here's a different fight.

Attachment: avengersih316e2tg.jpg
This has been downloaded 236 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:40 AM
Hulk_Power

Next one.

Attachment: avengersih316i7he.jpg
This has been downloaded 221 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:41 AM
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by jacobo0o
yup the hulk is way too powerful
it takes the whole avenger to stop him
and i think the avenger are alot stronger then the 3

Finally someone understands my point. That is what I've been trying to say. I mean just think about it, if it takes the whole avenger team to get him to stop and yet he still kicks their asses, what chance do Thing, Rhyno, and Colossus have? They really don't stand a chance. THE HULK WINS THIS!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:45 AM
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by armandovalles

That's not true. Abomination and Rhyno once tried to take on the Hulk but they couldn't even do anything to him. Just take a look.

Attachment: abomnrhino0ei.jpg
This has been downloaded 249 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:47 AM
Hulk_Power

Now that I have posted all of that, I hope that I have enlightened you guys and that I have made you see this match differently. The truth is that Thing, Colossus, and Rhyno WOULDN'T win.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:51 AM