KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto Vs All Jedi.

Magneto Vs All Jedi.
Started by: SeerQris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeerQris
Overmind Instructor

Magneto Vs All Jedi.

Anything short of Force Choking, I say Magneto would exterminate.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:49 PM
SeerQris is currently offline Click here to Send SeerQris a Private Message Find more posts by SeerQris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

You do realize how many is "all Jedi," right? We're talking thousands, at least, and probably more if we're talking about the Old Republic.

Try to keep Star Wars out of the comic versus forum. Technically they have comic books so it's cool, but trying to quantify the Force compared to other modes of measuring is next to impossible (since, technically, Magneto's EM spectrum powers are nothing compared to the Force, which 'flows through everything').

The Jedi pwn by the way

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeerQris
Overmind Instructor

Its funny that you ask me to keep it out of the forum yet you still add the jedi pwn. heh heh.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:52 PM
SeerQris is currently offline Click here to Send SeerQris a Private Message Find more posts by SeerQris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparhawk

I think that there are Jedi who alone can kill Magneto.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:57 AM
Darth Sparhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Sparhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thezenbrawler

well, i think magneto would take thier lightsabers, being metal and all. then, it would come down to force powers. their mind powers wouldnt work because of magnetos helmet. i think the sith would stand a better chance. if somehow the sith were able to remove magnetos helmet, then one might be able to use a sith thought bomb on him. if they had darth plageuis(dont know proper spelling), then he would just be keeping people alive left and right, unless magneto killed him. i think sith probably could, but jedi, no way, unless it was the jedi from the njo( new jedi order ), where it is allowed to use dark side force abilities, because thier philosiphy was that the darkness is in the person, rather than thier being an actual dark side.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:05 AM
thezenbrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thezenbrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thezenbrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

id say magneto has his shield on and he stole there lightsaber and think hes gonna win but...
when all the jedi uses the force at him from all direction his shield gets destroyed and then every bones in his body gets broken and squashed

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:11 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thezenbrawler

how many we talkin', all the jedi in history of jedi, or jedi at a certain time in starwars U

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:14 AM
thezenbrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thezenbrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thezenbrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparhawk

NJO Luke can beat him by himself.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:39 AM
Darth Sparhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Sparhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You do realize how many is "all Jedi," right? We're talking thousands, at least, and probably more if we're talking about the Old Republic.

Try to keep Star Wars out of the comic versus forum. Technically they have comic books so it's cool, but trying to quantify the Force compared to other modes of measuring is next to impossible (since, technically, Magneto's EM spectrum powers are nothing compared to the Force, which 'flows through everything').

The Jedi pwn by the way

Electromagnetic force "flows through everything". Unified field theory is apparently proven in the MU.

Sheer force of numbers probably overwhelms Magneto though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:46 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Hey look, lightsabers? Oh wow, those things cut pretty good, good thing they're made of metal and my indomitable will protects me from their force influence!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:26 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Nataku, what the heck are ya talking about !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:24 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

They are going to move him with TK? Well, they can try. One X-Wing causes problems, are they going to move a man who controls one of the fundamental forces of universe? Mind control? It only works on WEAK minded, Magneto is all but that. Lightsabers? Go on, try to pass the shield. And they have metal on them.

Magneto controls the iron in their bloodor makes a black hole. End of fight.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:57 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparhawk

The most powerful jedi just will crush him with the Force...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:38 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Exar Kun could destroy planets with the Force. Not kidding. Granted, he was Sith, so if its only Jedi he doesn't count. But thousands of Jedi banded together to take out Kun. They'd do the same to Magneto. Since the thread is non-specific, I'd assume we're talking about all Jedi from the Old and New Republics...no 'just movie Jedi' crap.

And no, an X-Wing isn't a problem...just in the movies (not say anything of other past incidents) we have Yoda hurling Senate pods around with the Emperor like they're in a pinball machine. The slow X-Wing movement was just for show.

And not all lightsabers have metal. Sure, most do, but it's specific to the Jedi. One had a bone handle on her l-saber, and they aren't limited to just metal.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Luke would smash him.
Later in the series, after the movies, Luke is like a god.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:41 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparhawk

Exactly. Some people underestimate the power of the Force...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 04:14 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Some people underestimate the power to stop the planet and reverse it's polarity, thus throwing all the jedi into space.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:05 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeerQris
Overmind Instructor

Ok I want to widdle it down to just Luke And Darth Vadar on Magneto... MAGNETO WINS@@@@

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:16 PM
SeerQris
Overmind Instructor

Magneto Would Deliever Luke and Darth to hell, and swiftly.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:18 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

How? Luke controls the building block of the universe like a plaything.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:19 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote