KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jubilee Prime Vs Hulk and Namor

Who takes this
This poll is closed.
Jubilee Prime 1 100.00%
Weak Hulk and Namor 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jubilee Prime Vs Hulk and Namor
Started by: Logan 87

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Jubilee Prime Vs Hulk and Namor

Jubilee gets a week of prep time, and fights a just changed Hulk and Namor out of water.

Can Jubilee Prime, take this.

Attachment: jubilee04.jpg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:30 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Never heard of Jubilee Prime, but she takes this match. Regular Jubilee was bad enough and since Prime is like her at best, then she will be 100x more annoying, and Hulk and Namor, will fall.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:53 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

I love jubilee, I really do, but . . . What is Jubilee Prime?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:47 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He's probably implying to the fact that jubilee's powers get a significant boost, just HOW weak are hulk and namor?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:48 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

I once read somewhere that Jubilees ultimate potential could grow to nuclear scale blasts. But my doctor says I make things up when I dont take my medication, I dont remember where exactly.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:26 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I once read somewhere that Jubilees ultimate potential could grow to nuclear scale blasts. But my doctor says I make things up when I dont take my medication, I dont remember where exactly.

No its true. She has the potential to generate nuclear level blasts and to detonat ethings on a sub atomic level. Thats enough power to kill pseudo immortals such as the olympians and eternals as well as a lot of class 100 powerhouses.

Im just giving th einfo here im not picking sides. Although if the others didnt take her out quickly then she could kill them.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:36 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Jub Prime is the man...er woman.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:41 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Jubilee Prime?? Anything like Flash Prime, the failed attempt at creating a better Flash on these forums?? No info on this supposed Jubilee Prime, just a random title and a battle. Closing...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote